ATALANTE's Profile... FAIL

DeletedUser28137

Recruitment: OPEN. Contact Z3VS, minimum 2500 pts, and active.

That is what it says! This only proves more they are an MRA... what a fail. 2500 points... wow... that's a lot lol

DeletedUser6029

I don't know, their intention might be a schooling alliance...those are needed and valuable. Hard to tell what kind of alliance it is by that one line alone

DeletedUser

Who are you to talk? You have played since the beginning of this world and yet only have 2 cities.

DeletedUser

If it's a schooling alliance why would you have a min points req at all...?

DeletedUser40125

Who are you to talk? You have played since the beginning of this world and yet only have 2 cities.

Lol, he's below Atalante's average. Is 2500 really such a hard req to achieve? Maybe its just to make sure you aren't that type of player who joins a world, plays for a week, then quits.

DeletedUser38652

Lol, he's below Atalante's average. Is 2500 really such a hard req to achieve? Maybe its just to make sure you aren't that type of player who joins a world, plays for a week, then quits.

Lol... 2500 is very easy to get. Yes, I got 1809 points but it is a tactic I'm using.

DeletedUser

the best part is they have 37 members who are below 2500 points

DeletedUser38652

And what tactic would that be?

What I'm building is first resources to 20 then I stop, I take 3-5 farm villages, from there I only build warehouse, farm and wall. Academy is at lvl 1 to get slingers. The farm + warehouse + resouces = lot of troops each day. My buddy on the same alliance lost his city to W.A.R, he had build his city to 3k the fastest way.

DeletedUser39031

Wierd tactic, most people take the farming villages first and then the academy.

Your strategy sounds like a turtle strat

DeletedUser28137

Do you have something against alliances that try to help beginners out?
No, I don't but that isn't what they are doing...

If you are the type of player that cannot make a commitment to an alliance and are not ready to lose your city trying to defend that alliance or you are the type of player that is prone to joining your enemies rather than fighting them to the last breath that you have.......do not come to us.
Also from the profile...

And what alliance are you in that makes you so great?
Red Rockets and BTW I checked you have only 175 points... never have grown, you seem like one of those guys who spams us with ads...

Wierd tactic, most people take the farming villages first and then the academy.

Your strategy sounds like a turtle strat
It's not because slingers are for offense mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ATALANTE is just beginner friendly and because of this we get TARGETED ALOT...

DeletedUser

Without a alliance that would take in smaller players or new players the worlds we all play in would die and become a bore. We all at one time were new to this game and at some point some one helped us all along the way. Who knows maybe in the next world one of those small or new players will be the one who comes out to rule the world.

DeletedUser

Without a alliance that would take in smaller players or new players the worlds we all play in would die and become a bore. We all at one time were new to this game and at some point some one helped us all along the way. Who knows maybe in the next world one of those small or new players will be the one who comes out to rule the world.

Well said mate, all the big boys forget when they sent birs as an attack and then got told not to do that lol....