Passed Athena spell upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I like the idea, but I disagree with the statement that the spell as it stands is "useless". If you don't know how to use it, then find someone who does and learn from them ;) Still Farg is probably right at the end of the day.

DeletedUser

Great Idea! Certainly makes sense and adds a benefit to the spell that would not only benefit the player using it, but place the opponents at a disadvantage as well.

Although a good idea, this certainly is not a need in Grepolis. Simply because there is no need to change the details of the spell because there's nothing wrong with it currently. It's just like some asking to make Zeus's lightning bolt capable of targeting the structure you would like to destroy ( some may find good some may find it bad but that's not the point just need an example ) now that would sound good to most people but the thing is , its not needed as much in the game.

I feel there are far more things that should be implemented prior to this ( like the privilege to cancel an accidental click with full reimbursement for an upgrade of a building or the training of an unit for a short period of time, maybe 15 seconds, then if clicked after the current reimbursement can be applied)

But overall though not a bad idea :)

DeletedUser

can't believe this idea got passed. I guess it's mainly simmers voting here lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5819

necro....
It would be useful if a mod would post in the Idea discussion when it gets moved between sections, so that we can see when it passed, and what (if anything) comes next. It could even be a standard format but give the date.

DeletedUser

yes and the way around losing to much favor is by first casting the kingly gift cost 25 favor if that goes through then you nail them with the earthquake.

DeletedUser8396

This has already been approved by the community (hence the 'Passed' prefix). Whether or not this is implemented is in the dev's hands.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Every action has to have a balance between the opposing forces. Spending a small amount of favor that could cost your enemy an indefinate amount of favor is not balanced.

DeletedUser31385

Every action has to have a balance between the opposing forces. Spending a small amount of favor that could cost your enemy an indefinate amount of favor is not balanced.

Thane, this idea has been passed and can't be changed.

DeletedUser

good idea glad it passed but it needs to be higher in favour..if you can waste multiple EQ's on it at 350 Favour 200 favour for City protect is way too cheap. I presume we get notification a spell is unsuccessful ?

DeletedUser31385

good idea glad it passed but it needs to be higher in favour..if you can waste multiple EQ's on it at 350 Favour 200 favour for City protect is way too cheap. I presume we get notification a spell is unsuccessful ?

You get a report whenever you cast a spell regardless of the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.