Tool Athena's Records

DeletedUser

a must have tool, but i have a question. this activity graph, it shows activity while you make some action in the game or it shows activity for a general log in time? i leave my grepo 24/7 because i don't turn my pc off so i have no need to log off

DeletedUser

It's based on increases on points, abp, dbp. So no if you leave it on, don't matter.

DeletedUser

so basically you can construct during your day time, enqueue construction before going to sleep, send support at the siege site that will end during your sleep time earning you some dbp and send some attacks before going to sleep earning you abp while you are away. all of this shows activity during your inactivity. i guess it will be hard to track someone's activity then... if that was one of goals of this tool

DeletedUser

Depends how active a person is really. Some people are easier to track, it shows a general pattern over a long period of time so you can probably guess.

DeletedUser5

Strikehard isn't quite right with how the tool works. The tool is pretty good at identifying online times against offline times.

DeletedUser

Just guessing really from what I can see. It shows points, abp + dbp so I naturally assumed that's what it was based on ;)

The big boss will know :)

DeletedUser

so basically you can construct during your day time, enqueue construction before going to sleep, send support at the siege site that will end during your sleep time earning you some dbp and send some attacks before going to sleep earning you abp while you are away. all of this shows activity during your inactivity. i guess it will be hard to track someone's activity then... if that was one of goals of this tool

What you say sounds simple, however its not quite that simple to fool the system... it was designed to take in to account what you just said. :)

DeletedUser

ok, but for example my stats aren't accurate (not even close) so i question other players' activity graph. i might be an exception, idk :)

DeletedUser5

For the vast majority of players I've tested this on, knowing their online times, it has rung pretty well true to what their online times are. This said, I've only tested it for about 10 or 15 players.

If your online times aren't coming out right, I'm going to assume that there are no patterns in your online times, and that they are completely sporadic.

DeletedUser11965

please remove the activeness feature Dx

Also it has no effect on people playing on mobile.

DeletedUser25133

hey Saska

great tool and some effort has gone into this so well doen but i have to ask what sombody else asked what the colors stand for

i thought

green - active
black on vm
yellow - hasnt been active within 24 hours
red - not active at all

is this right

DeletedUser5

No, you're not quite right.

If I remember correctly, green is active. Yellow is inactive after a day or two (can't remember which). Red inactive after a week. Black inactive for longer than that.

I don't recall if I am correct though or not.

DeletedUser2795

hey Saska

great tool and some effort has gone into this so well doen but i have to ask what sombody else asked what the colors stand for

i thought

green - active
black on vm
yellow - hasnt been active within 24 hours
red - not active at all

is this right

There is no way to detect VM without actually trying to attack/support/spell/spy on a person.

DeletedUser

no no
the colors show no growth
you can be on the game making troops but not building
if you do that for a few days it will come up a different color... best to just try and attack :)

DeletedUser

Sorry for my slow response, Work has been taking over my life the last few weeks.

Green, Yellow, Red mean the same as they do in the game (if you are a founder/leader) black means not active in more than 14 days.

It is based on ABP and Points increase.

DeletedUser11965

Athenarecords doesn't run on ANY apple products, dang it.

Care to make an app store version for us?

DeletedUser11965

...i follow his step and now im in the hospital covered in bandages.