Athenian Republic

DeletedUser

Ok, I have decided that since the settings are the way they are, i will give this world a go. This alliance will be based in the South-East direction. I am a person who is completely fed up with all these spartan names. Time to change that. The Athenian Republic will be an aggressive alliance but at the same time be smart. We will not tolerate slackers so if you think that gaining a few points a day and not helping out in the alliance when war comes to us then you do not belong in AR. I of course am experienced in Pi with 13 cities and I will accept experienced and new players because lets face it, we were all new at some point. So if you want to join post your comments/concerns/questions here. :pro:

DeletedUser

How many members have you got so far Light Year?
And i thought you were too busy in a war on Pi to play any other server so thats why you quit Omega?
But wish you were back as United Warriors is not the same and was on up with you and nown in decline

DeletedUser20797

Good luck with the alliance, your going to be in my ocean ;)

DeletedUser

Yes i did quit omega, i had to finish the war and now its slowing down enough to start this next world. I got nobody, just like when i started on omega. I proved myself there but saddly left but im ready and im going to come out swinging.

DeletedUser9682

I am in ocean 65 with Silver Legion, you should join us =)

wb8f1u.jpg