Athens... Dying world

DeletedUser31161

For one joined in February and still with 1 city left of course it's a dying world my friend. Please let us be the zombies and go to other worlds pursuing your "sworn" enemies.

Edited: With 87% of your bp being dbp I'd say that you are an excellent defender. Or your "sworn" enemies haunted you and you want to haunt them back?

unless you can piece back everything. ask about 5 people about the alliances i was in you will never truly know how i got most of that dp. even if you're a great grepolis stats researcher.

DeletedUser31161

truedani do you know you from somewhere. what alliance in Athens

DeletedUser22708

what are you doing on Athens's ext forums mrpenguin if you don't even know in what alliance TrueDani resides.

DeletedUser

MrP likes to participate in almost all of the forums over here. I've seen him in almost al of the new worlds' forums

DeletedUser

penguin = firelord? the stench of a troll is somewhat the same :p

DeletedUser

The topic, oh yes. Athens is in hibernation for the time being, not dead. However, there is something going on. Sun Tzu and MORC are racing to build the Colossus. Both are at lvl 9 right now

DeletedUser31161

my city is next to 13 13k MoRC cities. not that i want to be attacked but. this world is an account that i rarely go on but still keep it active. I have not had an attack since 2 months ago.

not that i want to be attacked ;)

DeletedUser23542

Ladidadi..we like to party..we don't cause troubble and we don't bother nobody...

DeletedUser

Okay guys, I've moved this to General Discussion, since I can see the spam is probably going to continue. :D

Enjoy!

DeletedUser

On the contrary, now you can spam it all you like and I won't have to close it! :p

DeletedUser

Hey MrP, you know that count to 10 before Lane posts on Zakros forums? I think we've got someone to do that to right here :p

DeletedUser

Digi, you remind me of killergoof sometimes. You bite before barking