Athens... Dying world

DeletedUser

+1 reputation to Sirius. But yeah I can't still find you there.

Best of luck. I hope Athens lives as its a lot of fun.

DeletedUser31161

i live a prosperous life. growing an average of 10k a day! with no attacks since 3 months ago. The only type of threat was was 1k failed spy report from the "founder" of "Grim Reapers Academy". in my opinion they all should go join the academy. :D unfortuantly that will stop as my war starts.

DeletedUser31161

i'm not sure. i see friends trying to get out of the game one way or another

DeletedUser31161

i'm not a turtle any more. i was just like that up to 20k though if you try an attack i promise you will either meet nothing our you will either meet too much.

DeletedUser23542

i live a prosperous life. growing an average of 10k a day! with no attacks since 3 months ago. The only type of threat was was 1k failed spy report from the "founder" of "Grim Reapers Academy". in my opinion they all should go join the academy. :D unfortuantly that will stop as my war starts.

Where was the answer to my question ??

DeletedUser31161

so sorry i cant move all the way into Triad safezone where you put all your WW's... but i am moving just gonna wreck some of your northern members up first

DeletedUser23542

so sorry i cant move all the way into Triad safezone where you put all your WW's... but i am moving just gonna wreck some of your northern members up first

i wasn't saying that you......

it states..mutual grounds.....nuff of you lol

DeletedUser40827

Triad now are number one in points, WW and Battle points :D
MORC are losing it, their players are leaving :D