Newspaper Athens newspaper (new) issue one.

DeletedUser

Welcome everyone to my newest newspaper THE ATHENS NEWSPAPER.I was away from Athens for a while so I didn't continue my old newspaper and started a new one.So let's get started:

The Headlines:
1)NN total control on Athens?
2)"Coalition" forming on NN?
3)Interviews with:
1-Band of Brothers founder:Fen Farkle
2-Shield of the Outcasts diplomat One mean green bean
4)Rankings.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

1)NN total control:
So everyone is talking about this idea in Athens; does NN control Athens?? I say a big NO cause there are many other alliances fighting NN and are winning against them so there might be some surprises next week.

2)"Coalition" forming on NN:
YES there is a coalition forming on NN and it isn't a small one.Inside sources told me that many of the top ranking alliances are making merge/pacts against NN so Athens is boiling!!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Interviews
1-Band of Brothers Fen farkle:
What is the reason that made BoB to be in this position?
I like to think that BoB's position within this world, in comparison to so many other good alliances stems from the vast majority of our members being with us from the get go. The bond and friendships forged through working side by side through the ups and downs we all have encountered, have in my opinion brought us together as a tight knit unit, willing to go that extra bit for a brother......

Is BoB in good relationship with the other alliances which are against NN?
I need to be careful how I answer this eh,lol.... Seriously, when you have so many good alliances prepared to put aside there differences, to cease long standing conflicts and be ready to act on behalf of another alliance in the face of what is a formidable foe, then you need to have a great deal of trust, mutual respect and a willingness to "stand up and be counted" between member alliances otherwise any weakness in our chain would be exploited and found out by the NN threat....

What do you think will be the outcome of this war?
Obviously the sheer size of forces at the disposal of NN forced all of our hands. We had a choice, stick our heads in the sand and think that they'd pick on another alliance and we'd be ok, for now. Or, try to galvanise the support of other like minded alliances against the NN horde. As to the outcome, initially it's been alot of strike and counter strike but I'm sure that over time the massed alliances will emerge from this war victorious...Or Athens will be a very very boring place to be......

2-SOTO's One mean green bean:
What do you think of the Shield of the Outcasts II does it have the same experience as 24F?
SotO has a different feel than 24F. We still have a great group of players, but the battle lines are very mixed and there was a lot of confusion for a while as we tried to get things back together. In the last week or so we have really been getting the teamwork down which was a big part of what made 24F fun to be a part of.

Do you wish that 24F was still here?
I do wish 24F was still around, a lot of great players went to NN after Freak broke us up. Now we are fighting them for control of o54 where 24F had complete control. Its not the same when attacking players that I'm used to working with.

What is that you think will help you in the war against NN?
The biggest factor in our favor in the war against NN is the alliances we have helping us. NN has a lot of good high point/high BP players, but we are pulling them in all different directions.

Is your alliance in good relation with other alliances?
Yes, we have been working closely with a lot of the strong alliances on the server. We have put a lot of effort into turning the fight on NN and it seems to be paying off.

Do you think that Shield will win with the others this war?

Its still early and a lot will be seen in the coming weeks. As far as I can tell SotO and our allies have been very successful against NN and I expect this will only get better as we learn to organize and work together in the future.

4)Rankings
Alliance rankings:
Alliance attackers:
Alliance defender:
Alliance fighter:
(Note:When you open the spoiler press on the little image and a bigger image will come then press ctrl and + for a zoomed image)

I hope this newspaper answered some of your questions if it didn't then I have 1 answer to give to you:
STAY TUNED

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

This is horrible formatting and you can't see the rankings as the picture is too small. Bad effort.

DeletedUser

If you read the newspaper carefully I have put instruction on how to make the picture bigger.You didn't read it all so don't judge before completing it.

DeletedUser

yeah maybe I dunno I am waiting for something to happen in O75 then Ill make an article.

DeletedUser

I will be interviewing an alliance outside the top 15 and maybe 300Spartans if you have any recommendations tell me (I might interview SOTO also....)

DeletedUser

This is more like hate NN propaganda than an actual newspaper, its so bias it makes me sick, how do you have an entire newspaper about Athens and not even have an interview with the top alliance when that is basically the only topic of the entire newspaper.

DeletedUser

i suggest you interview 1-2 players in each of the top 5 (or maybe 10?) alliances to avoid unfairness and anti-propaganda

DeletedUser18132

I would just copy the rankings into 3 size and add which alliances went down/up, like I do.

DeletedUser

The TOP alliance hasn't answered my questions for a month now so I won't ask them more. I sent a msg to dazzler some time ago and I didn't receive an answer if you want I can interview you. Also there are some people who want to know some of the other alliances.
@Maguza :Good idea will try to do that.
@Shark: I'll do the rankings in a table form on Microsoft word and try to copy it here.

DeletedUser

Why not just include a screenshot of the rankings at a normal size, and use spoilers... it's a simple thing, I don't have a clue why you messed with the size in the first post.

DeletedUser

I didn't messed with the size. I made the pic an attachment cause I use a program to take screenshots it's called Ashampoo. It takes screenshots and you can edit it. I don't know the other style you guys use.

DeletedUser

If you go to the rankings page, in-game, and hit the print screen button (top row of keys on your keyboard, near the right side, labelled "PrtSc"), that'll screenshot the page. Then open an image editing program.. mspaint is an easy one, as it's on your computer by default if it's running Windows.

Once you have the image editing program open, press Ctrl and V, to paste it into the program.. then edit it, and save it.. then upload it to a site like imgur.com or tinypic.com, and use the image code it provides to paste it into your post.

Does that make sense? I'm not really sure how to explain it any better.

DeletedUser

Yeah that makes sense THNX. I'll be putting the 2nd issue today.

DeletedUser

If you haven't figured it out yet I will spell it out for you... I am the main leader of NN, dazzler is no longer a leader, if you want to contact someone check our page it clearly outlines who to contact.

DeletedUser

I know but I sent the questions long time ago when dazzler was still here and I'll be looking to send you the questions.

DeletedUser

Yeah that makes sense THNX. I'll be putting the 2nd issue today.

Where is the new issue? About dazzler, all you had to do was check his forum profile to see he gave his account away. As others have said, no matter what your opinion of NN might be, do try to be un-biased in the paper you write, makes for a more entertaining read. Do that and then you shall be worth of + rep.

Biased based stuff, is for the PnP threads. Thank you!