Athens POTM: Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have decided to try something a bit different this time around with the potm. Although i wont get into the pacifics lol i will tell u guys that there will be a 10 player limit, so registration will consist of 1 post in this thread. The players that will run will be random (ill use random.org) u cannot post more than once tho. I'll be selecting after i get a decent amount, so that could be today, tomorrow, Saturday, next week thursday, etc.

The only thing i ask is that you atleast play Athens -___- i havent decided on a prize, so further info will be posted as registration is done.

:p thanks

DeletedUser

After the crushing disappointment of never receiving my "Queen of Athens" title, I'm not sure I can bring myself to compete in any more Athens competitions. :p

(Also, can the requirements be more than just 'play Athens'.. 3 cities, maybe.. to prevent people just creating a new account for this)

DeletedUser18132

What if you played Athens in the past? And if that doesn't work, I'll just make a 175 point city. :p

DeletedUser

After the crushing disappointment of never receiving my "Queen of Athens" title, I'm not sure I can bring myself to compete in any more Athens competitions. :p

(Also, can the requirements be more than just 'play Athens'.. 3 cities, maybe.. to prevent people just creating a new account for this)

Totally agree. I think 3 cities minimum wouldn't be to much to require.

Status
Not open for further replies.