Athens Release Time?

DeletedUser

Hey im just wondering at what time hre athens will open because i dont know the admins time zone. Im usa/canada eastern time and i was wondering what time it would open.

If you know at around what time (based on previous worlds) thats helpful too.
Thanks!

DeletedUser

Well I think it goes by the time they have listed in the forums.I think
If so just a few hours until it opens

DeletedUser20797

it will most likely open around 13:00pm utc+1, the past 4 worlds have all opened around that time

DeletedUser

Where the hell did you get that from?

German working hours usually some time between 11:00-13:00 GMT

If you look I said I think.If you look at the times of this post you will see it is 21:00 or close to that.So I figured when it hit the 29th it would start

DeletedUser345

If you look I said I think.If you look at the times of this post you will see it is 21:00 or close to that.So I figured when it hit the 29th it would start

They havent said a time in the forums and if you really want to check just look at the times worlds usually come out.

DeletedUser

Yeah I will now on.Yes I know they didnt say a time in the forums.I was saying I was going by the time setting of the forums

DeletedUser

Every time a new world comes out it's usually at the same time every time unless delayed.The good thing for me is it opens right after I get up! lol

DeletedUser

Damn thats 8 am eastern. I'll be up, hopefully it'll open at that time cause i got class after :p

DeletedUser

Argh!!!

That's 5 a.m. Pacific Time!

*sigh* Ah well, At least I can make it on in the opening day.

DeletedUser20429

it hasn't opened yet and it is 19:35 here or 7:35PM that's EST or Eastern Standard Time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20429

maybe I have an alliance but it looks like I may not found it because no one has posted so perhaps could I join you cheese head?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol and it opens I beleive in around a half hour...I just woke up and it like always is a little bit after I wake up.