Atomic

DeletedUser

I've just had a really top idea (not sure where it came from)........

If anyone wants to be our (ATOMIC) spy then please apply in game by pm.

Members of all alliances are welcome to apply see below for vacancies......

Enigma - Vacant

Spider Monkeys - Position filled

Olympia Alliance 101 - Vacant

Insurgence - Vacant

Phalanx of Achilles - Vacant

Olympian Roughnecks - Vacant

:cool:

DeletedUser

what you could do is join OA101 and then spy on them for us, but don't tell anyone or the game will be up :0)

DeletedUser25074

Ill give u what ever info u need mate not like it will help you guys when i turn on you again you got demolished the first time and when i feel like it ill make you the next KD ;)

DeletedUser

This thread was for banter and a bit of a joke, but threaten all you want I'm a big boy and I'll manage.

DeletedUser

Ill give u what ever info u need mate not like it will help you guys when i turn on you again you got demolished the first time and when i feel like it ill make you the next KD ;)

Hope you mean when your alliance does, because most of our members would kick your 1v1

bR32uno

Phrourach
lol.
Does that mean ATOMIC has turtled up also ?
Maybe you should start searching for the VM button. :D

DeletedUser

Where in that would it indicate anything about turtleing.

DeletedUser25074

Lol yea they fared oh so well last time Gabrish lol. O45 Atomic had almost treble our cities in O45 now look at you. A couple of weeks of back and forth with op's you guys lost steam and fell back to O35. When the time comes ill be down to take you on mate see how long you last when i get there lol.

DeletedUser

I know your position is already taken for SM, but I feel you could use 2! If not get rid of the other guy, cos im better.

I spied for KD and as you can see it worked really well for them ;) They probably would have lost more cities if it wasn't for me. So you guys should do the same cos it is going to be the same outcome :p haha

* Love a bit of banter

DeletedUser

Lol yea they fared oh so well last time Gabrish lol. O45 Atomic had almost treble our cities in O45 now look at you. A couple of weeks of back and forth with op's you guys lost steam and fell back to O35. When the time comes ill be down to take you on mate see how long you last when i get there lol.

Ill accept the challenge sometime in the future. But i already promised Maddogga first 1v1 battle rights...when im done with him ill have some fun with you ;]

DeletedUser25074

Oh there wont be no 1V1. If i could trust you guys then maybe but nope that trust is long gone due to previous experiences with Atomic.

Im just going to wipe the floor with your alliance all over again you included.

DeletedUser

well you dont know me...so why is there no trust. Lets see how about i earn it.. When i beat Maddogga 1v1 you'll see is just me and then we have have our bout