Attach by "Ghost Player"

DeletedUser

Recently my city was attacked as the report named the name of the attacker. Later, when I tried to find out who was the attacker and from which world did the attacker came, the name of the attacker in the report somehow changed and the original attacker no longer exist (I tried to search in the ranking system). Even the new names of the attackers cannot be traced.

Can anyone inform me what happened?

jhcogito city

DeletedUser

This happens when people delete their accounts or restart. If you post the name of the city that attacked you I can find out who it was that originally sent the attack.

DeletedUser

Attacked by "Ghost"

Name of the attackers appeared in the report:

O41-1.2-M (U.F.C.) is attacking jhcogito's city (City changed to Gama-Lovinius and name changed to Ghost Town later),

O41-1.5-ST (U.F.C.) is attacking jhcogito's city (City changed to Jaburo and name changed to Ghost Town later).

Tried to find out who Ghost Town is but to no avail.

Rgds,

jhcogito city

DeletedUser

U.F.C. went ghost around 20 days ago, he was the original attacker. Now "Autarch Pericles" owns the city Jaburo (was O41-1.5-ST) and "Stuckimus" owns the city Gama-Lovinius (was O41-1.2-M). So U.F.C. won't show up on the rankings anymore as he doesn't have an account on epsilon.

DeletedUser

Ghost attacker

May I assume that A. Pericles and Stuckimus were the attackers.

Thanks for your ifm.

jhcogito

DeletedUser

Since what you have said above looks like the report title when you got it I think it's safe to assume that U.F.C. was the original attacker.