Attack Obliterate

DeletedUser

I'd plus rep both you mods if you starting arguing! Mod fight!

DeletedUser

I think not Strike :p Curly has enough problems in here keeping things in check, without having to add more to it :D

DeletedUser

Hahaa We just Obliterate LoL World Wonder. ToT down now LoL.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THAT IS HOW YOU RUN AN OP...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And it only took us 12 hrs :) In and out.

DeletedUser

Lmfao.
Obliterate:
In the lead of wonders.
Took TWO ToT wonders..
Took LoL's Wonder...
At 53 members Vs 14 alliances
Talk about Domination

DeletedUser

OMG seriously you lot that have been sprouting hate and anger at OBLI and KIT need to go and have a really good look at your selfs because your making your selfs look like complete noobs, To say that obli do not deserve to win is just madness, please look at the above post by shugie and tell me that your alliance can better that. no well then just get over it and move on after all its just a game for crying out loud :)

DeletedUser22708

I'm happy as long as LoL doesn't win the ww's. Obliterate definitely deserve to win this server, but i think their victory would have been that much sweeter if KiT didn't help with sending resources to Obli's ww's, that's just my opinion tho, well played nevertheless.

DeletedUser

Where's PZ now? Finally be quiet eh? :) Now, anything you post after this PZ everyone will know it means nothing. Congratulations on assisting us to make you look stupid. :p Now everyone else, accept were winners as you all been doubting us since day one (some exceptions obviously). Just clear solid congratulations for once.

DeletedUser

well OBL is doing a really good job for what they have right now.

Also, Ladypeace, Farg told us about that deal your Founders (I guess you might be a Founder, have no idea if you are or aren't) and he made deal about the end-game. We are all really sorry for what has happened.

(notice that I leaked no info at all about what it was)

DeletedUser

Not all of us are sorry at all. That deal was a sale out. OBL has played a good game and they deserve the recognition for doing a good job.

DeletedUser

Looks like the deserving alliance wins, not those whining trolls that couldn't even defend their own wonders and failed so hopelessly with so many against so few. Good job Obliterate :D

DeletedUser

I just noticed that it isn't over so all of you who are not obliterate or their pet alliance keep working keep attacking we can punch a hole!

add
pet alliance-yes but one of your members has given me some new info about why I have regained some respect

DeletedUser

I would like, just once, for the record and for posterity, point out this fact:

KiT would still have defended Obliterate even if we had a chance to win. Its not purely cause we felt we had no chance, mostly its down to the fact they are green flagged. They would have had my Biremes even had we been ranked second. And the same goes for all my players.

DeletedUser

Punch a hole? what hole? You've never been able to do it before, what makes you think you can do it now? Face facts Obliterate is going to win within a few days, they may already be constructing the last Lv10 they need

DeletedUser

We've won it's all over... Face the facts ToT and LOL your not punching a hole and you won't be able to after, same goes with everyone else who wants to be against us. We put pure dedication into this as did our allies who helped us.

Well Played :)

DeletedUser

Happy Easter everyone (;

E for effort on try'na break us down.
Like I've said before, thanks BOH for you and KITS support, while the rest of the world turned

DeletedUser

OB wins just like i said. We would like to send our thanks to the other alliances who was a follower and not a leader to give us the opportunity to put you to shame along the side of LoL and ToT.

Well played OB.
Nothing but love for my friends KIT ;)

DeletedUser

nice, i only wished i could stay to win the WW with you guys OB.
( P.S RuthlessK)