Attack of the month

• Thread starter DeletedUser11798
  • Start date

DeletedUser15946

Now this is strange, CR member attacks CR and you say it is your friend too? Weird.

DeletedUser

1zl7r0z.png
All the credits have to go to testbej for taking out the wall and the biremes afterwards. I accept my losses.

I on the other hand choose my friends more carefully.

DeletedUser9267

m1.png

m2.png

Certainly not award wining but i like the mileage I got out of those slingers.

DeletedUser9267

I know, but as you see he was a great one.
The soldiers under his command performed admirably even after he was gone.

DeletedUser

savin.jpg

savin2.jpg

really guys? this is what u hire to attack me? if u want a mercenary i'll show what a real one looks like.

DeletedUser12950

lol, I'm honored to bring you the most unoccupied person award. Good bye free days.:(

DeletedUser11798

Hullo!

Oh hello.

Decided to log on here for no reason.

Here is an old report of mine, why you should not attack me, ok?

failpjp.jpg

DeletedUser

LOL that's a very old attack report. Both players and alliances on that report are no longer here :) What's up GDI? How about a new MAP? ;)

DeletedUser11798

Hey Wachakow,

Yes, very old, as you can see by the date on the bottom left, and yeah none of the alliances or players(in-game) exist anymore.

Not very much, what about you?

Going to be honest here, in my absence from this forum, I have totally forgotten how to make the maps I used to lol, but don't worry, I will figure it out soon enough;)

DeletedUser

yes. congrats on taking a city from a player who is no longer playing that world. yes all hail neptuno.

DeletedUser

yes. congrats on taking a city from a player who is no longer playing that world. yes all hail neptuno.

very rich coming from someone in BA where there leader is well known for say " a city taken is a city taken" and V you have taken many inactive citys and then claim your a good fighter so the pot just called the kettle black.

DeletedUser

for one i commented on it bc it is about me. second not once have i said i was a good fighter. james ur one to talk about commenting on stuff and not playing urself. (hypocrite) and mist when i take inactive cities i dont go and post them on the externals claiming i took them with skill. figures u guys would talk about the inactive cities and not the ones i took off actives. also i agree with a city taken is a city taken and not once have disagreed with it nor was i complaining about my cities being taken. could careless about them as i quit eta and am now playing on other more active worlds. except this weekend since i have my son so i wont be on.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I am commenting because it's funny, you lost a city, because you're not playing anymore yet your account is still there. I don't play Eta anymore, but is it my city being conquered? No. I play Naxos and Troy FYI :)

DeletedUser

wow james are u really that dumb? i just said i was on other worlds did u not read that part?

and i wouldnt laugh too much james considering u lost a city to me. so really u shouldnt be talking. prob the easiest city i ever took too. easier than a ghost city.

Last edited by a moderator: