Inactive Topic Attack Planner - Attack tab

DeletedUser

Proposal:
1) Add the attack icon to be able to attack from planner like on the plan specific page.
2) Identify attacks in the planner that have been sent.

Reason:
1) When having the attacks tab up you cannot send the attacks from this page. It is pretty much useless other than seeing all of the attacks you have planned on one planner.
2) Sometimes you have many attacks planned and have sent some already from the planner. Hard to tell which ones have been sent, other than deleting the attack from the planner.

Details:

Self explanatory.

Visual Aids:
attack-planner-attacks-tab.png

attacks-tab-with-attack-window.png

Balance:
Dont have any.

Abuse:
I don't think this can be abused.

Summary:

Explained above.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that would be helpful . . . i dont use the attack planner much as i havent played for serious since 2.0 came out . . . i could see how this would be useful to those that use it regularly, and maybe encourage those that have it but dont use it to take advantage of it more

moved to improvements (minor)

DeletedUser

Great idea. That would make it more useful. Right now I'm using it for the first time and am just deleting attacks and support after I send it out. Also a way to adjust the time would be nice. Every time I try to change the time it tells me I'm selecting a time in the past even though I'm not.