Attack Planner - make a plan when there are over 30 cities with the same name.

DeletedUser829

On a server i'm on, there are about 30+ cities with the name... for example ABC.

When I go to the attack planner, I type in ABC, I only get 10 of the people that it could be, and it misses the one I'm looking for. Fine, screw this way as it's not working properly, or the requirements for it are not great.

I go to the person I want to attack, click PLAN, and hit the next screen and I can't actually add a command as it's greyed out:
6gAsV.png

If I then click the + button to add a new command, It tells me to enter the city name again, which brings me back to the beginning.

Short story, the attack planner is pretty useless if many people have the same city name.

How can one make a plan under these conditions?

DeletedUser

Ask the person nicely if they would change the name to something other than "Sparta" or "Athens" lol ;)

DeletedUser23986

GO to the city and select the attack tab. there you will find an option named "plan", right near to "attack".

(+reps appreciated, even better if signed)

DeletedUser829

GO to the city and select the attack tab. there you will find an option named "plan", right near to "attack".

(+reps appreciated, even better if signed)

Hey Man, Thanks for the advice. I did try that, and mentioned that in my original question. That part doesn't work either.