Pending Attack Planner messing up badly

DeletedUser

OK. Here's the scenario. I plan Attack1 with 300 of Unit A. I plan Attack2 on the same same city with 500 of Unit B 30 to arrive seconds later. When I launch Attack1 at the assigned time, I see that all of the units from Attack2 have also been committed to arrive at the same time.

The reason I want the second wave to arrive slightly behind the first is that they are weak in attack, but can carry far more booty once the defence has been eliminated. why is the planner messing this up?

DeletedUser

Well unfortunately Grepolis uses a time randomizer which scrambles the time a little bit. There are ways to get it right on although I'm not aware of it.

DeletedUser

Well unfortunately Grepolis uses a time randomizer which scrambles the time a little bit. There are ways to get it right on although I'm not aware of it.

That's not the issue. The problem is that all units assigned to separate attacks are being sent out in the first attack, rather than the attack they were intended for.

DeletedUser

Yes. But if I specify the units to send in a particular attack wave, I would expect the game to honour that rather than second guessing me and amalgamating the attacks. If it is going to do that, then what's the point of being able to schedule multiple attacks against a target?

DeletedUser

To be honest, this is a bit disappointing for a premium feature

DeletedUser

E.L.Wisty ~

Have you sent in a support ticket? If not please do so. There is only so much we can help with over the forum.

Thank you,

Lane

DeletedUser

Great! Your moderator will take a look into the issue.

Have a nice day!

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Is there a tracking system that allows us to see the status of bug reports?