Attack Request/support

DeletedUser

I guess this is like a massive long shot but there's no point in not trying
This morning at 09:49:00 my"rockhopper69"s city "city of the damned" became under siege by "Big Malone"
of "Global Legion of Chaos" A request to all alliance and pact members is now in effect to try to save my city from conquest. So now i am asking you all for your help there is a list of troops in my city below if you can save this city i would be more than grateful and all low i can not offer you a reward or payment that would justify your response, you will receive my respect and gratitude. like i say its a long shot but if you don't ask you don't get right ??

City of the damned
Rockhopper69
Damned Nation

Conquest completes @09:49:00 09/12/13
All troops in the besieged city:
460 swords
75 singers
247 archers
103 hops
59 horse men
23 chariots
46 transport ships
75 biremes
18 light ships
26 fast transport
1 CS

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In 17 hrs time there will be no more Damned Nation now or low this may not seem like any grate loss to you it is to me
so i make you this offer the top ten players from this alliance will join you along with myself
the alliance will disband grugingly and you will gain ten consistent players
or if there is any one Alliance that has a offer to save myself and best players from going out of this world i am open to offers
there is little i can do about what will happen in the hrs to come and it maybe that i am jumping the gun but i feel that i am only doing what i can to survive, there is a alliance that can help and it could be you !

DeletedUser5819

Or you could quit and sleep for a week. :x

Don't mind me, I am just passing through, but your sig caught my attention.

DeletedUser

this is slightly humorous only due to the desperate nature of this post and how no one on these forums will save you.

DeletedUser39031

Why would an alliance want a player who
A) Doesn't show faith in his alliance/pact members
B) Embarrasses his alliance and himself on the forums
C) Is willing to let 8 players in his own alliance suffer

DeletedUser

A: i formed the alliance/ pact members and alliance is to small to defend itself
B: asking for help is as far as i am aware is not shameful
C: trying to save the other strong players from the same fate

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

A: i formed the alliance/ pact members and alliance is to small to defend itself
So, according to you 18 players + pacts cannot defend itself? If I were in your alliance I'd take offense to that.

B: asking for help is as far as i am aware is not shameful
It's asking random people for help with no chance (or extremely limited) chance of them helping you and making yourself/alliance look weak
C: trying to save the other strong players from the same fate
If there is a group of strong players how come they are inferred as weak according to you.

DeletedUser

rockhopper, I mean this in the nicest possible way-- better luck next time!
This world is populated by active and experienced players-- without sufficient members, good location, and the will to build quickly and strike first, an alliance is doomed to be swallowed, sooner rather than later.

DeletedUser44027

Yes, I think I'll go send you some resources, mate, maybe a wedding or two... :p

DeletedUser44250

to think that attacking this alliance would result to this how hillarious good lord. i can't believe you would go so far as to sell yourself out to the rest of the world who are more than likely more than 24hours away and also the fact that the conquest completion is near. it just makes my day :D

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me this is a forum matter or just the way it goes. Our Alliance founder recruited a huge amount of players and we had a fairly strong alliance. Once we got going several of us were attacked by another alliance and were under conquest. Our founder ditches the alliance and joins the one attacking us which was stronger but we all were without support and communication. Under conquest now and will be until 7:20. Is this a strategy or we got screwed?

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me this is a forum matter or just the way it goes. Our Alliance founder recruited a huge amount of players and we had a fairly strong alliance. Once we got going several of us were attacked by another alliance and were under conquest. Our founder ditches the alliance and joins the one attacking us which was stronger but we all were without support and communication. Under conquest now and will be until 7:20. Is this a strategy or we got screwed?

Don't confuse "lots of players in an alliance" with "strong alliance."

It's not a strategy. You just were unlucky enough to accept an invitation from an MRA where there were stronger alliances in the ocean that picked your alliance apart. Although, if your old founder jumped ship to the other alliance so quickly, I'm not sure that they're that much better to be recruiting him like that.

DeletedUser

I just meant we were as strong as those around us in the area, but this is not something to complain about I assume from your comments just the way it goes.

DeletedUser

this is slightly humorous only due to the desperate nature of this post and how no one on these forums will save you.

if i was on dyme i'd break this, when people post like this i always help them, mostly because it;s usually on the rim, and easy bp.

DeletedUser

1 thing to take away from this: If you are not setting your own alliance up, do your research. If the alliance is wildly spread it's likely gonna die. If leaders sending blind invites - likely gonna die. If leaders have strong track record and dedication and organised - take the invite and learn from them.