Passed (attacker/defender/looter/great power) list

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes.

Votes: 71 97.3%
  • No.

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im going to vote no cause its biased on forum users only.

Biased?!??!? How is it biased? It doesn't give whoever reads an extra tousand resources. It's just a bit of info. That's just a ridiculous statement. Besides, you don't have to be a dedicated forum user to see it. You don't need an account to veiw the forums.

DeletedUser

Biased?!??!? How is it biased? It doesn't give whoever reads an extra tousand resources. It's just a bit of info. That's just a ridiculous statement. Besides, you don't have to be a dedicated forum user to see it. You don't need an account to veiw the forums.

there exist a large percentage of players that just DON'T click on forums so its only visible to a small percentage of players that actually do go on the external forums

this what im trying to say

Forum Grepolis Statistics : Members: 19,698, Active Members: 943 <- notice theres a difference of 19k

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

start small then move the idea on if it works out.... simple really

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
there exist a large percentage of players that just DON'T click on forums so its only visible to a small percentage of players that actually do go on the external forums

Forum Grepolis Statistics : Members: 19,698, Active Members: 943 <- notice theres a difference of 19k

Silly really... I'm pretty sure most non-forum users would vote yes as well as it seems something to make players feel proud of there achievements on the game

Perhaps you voted no because you have no awards and feel left out, sorry... :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

actually im for it just feel its pointless. as its only a minority of users

DeletedUser

i'm of the opinion that anybody who doesn't care to click 'forum' prob doesn't care who won the awards. everybody who would want to know would know, so it still makes sense to me (even though i did like your idea of an in-game thing)

DeletedUser

I was going to put an idea up like this but you got to it first!
Im constantly aiming to get awards like this and when I get a tonne of abp and dont get the award Im always curious to who really one it and how much abp he/she got!
so if it said the figure (eg. 12000 abp) it would be even better :)

DeletedUser

I would love this to be implemented! It would be amazingly fun to see who's won the most _____ of the awards!

60 people voted, 58 said yes and... WHICH TWO NJUBS SAID NO?

DeletedUser

I was going to put an idea up like this but you got to it first!
Im constantly aiming to get awards like this and when I get a tonne of abp and dont get the award Im always curious to who really one it and how much abp he/she got!
so if it said the figure (eg. 12000 abp) it would be even better :)
well if you know who won it you could go onto grepostats and find out how much BP they got/how many cities they conquered ;)

also, the aotd and dotd award are calculated from the number of units killed and not from ABP (or DBP) earned, so killing 1 hydra or bireme or anything counts the same as killing 1 swordsman (even 1 militia counts as 1 kill), so knowing the players BP would only give you an idea of how many units they killed.

DeletedUser

also, the aotd and dotd award are calculated from the number of units killed and not from ABP (or DBP) earned, so killing 1 hydra or bireme or anything counts the same as killing 1 swordsman (even 1 militia counts as 1 kill), so knowing the players BP would only give you an idea of how many units they killed.

ahh ive been wrong the who time!

DeletedUser

Do you not understand what I'm trying to say? Seeing it does not give the reader any advantage over anyone who doesn't. So what if half your alliance doesn't look at it? It makes no diference in-game. It is just a piece of information you might be interested in knowing. You are my first ever de-repper. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.