Attacker of the day

DeletedUser39847

Just a question I was wondering...Is the attacker of the day award based on the number of units or the farm space of those units?

DeletedUser27700

Attacker of the day is based on number of units killed, not number of farm space used by those units or BP.

So in short, 1 LS = 1 Slinger for the award/

DeletedUser

Its a bit of a pain :/ But yea, a slinger =1 and a CS = 1 haha.

DeletedUser

kinda same topic, what happens if people tie for conqueror of the day?

DeletedUser27700

Can i kill my own units for this?

I spose you could, but it would hardly be in the spirit of the award...

It has something to do with points in relation to the players points from my experience. How much of a percentage gain in points you earned.

DeletedUser

I would personally like a 'Supporter of the day award'. Here you can find out who the real team players are..

DeletedUser19042

Hmm. no. I lost attention on the thread. Will see if I can find it. :)

DeletedUser

Sure, well I am behind it anyway (for whatever that is worth haha).

DeletedUser25249

Is the award system going to be adjusted, so that the total pop killed is reflected instead of the current system?

DeletedUser

I'm not sure, but the system has some major flaws that I would call laziness.
Here is what happened to me:

There is a player in an enemy alliance and I had 3 city slots so I thought, why not take one off of him. Then a buddy asked me to take and hold one of the quitting players cities until he got his culture high enough. The city was 18 hours away from my 2nd CS so I send it immediately with 2 revolt attacks (Baris:revolt world, speed 1 btw), one to land 15 hours before and the second 13 hours before. So I take the city I am going to keep no problem, only took like 14 hours. But after my first revolt attacks lands, someone from the enemy alliance lands a CS and takes the city. So when my second attack lands, I put him into a revolt. And I successfully land the CS on him. Done deal I think, I'm the only when that is going to be +2 on the city count today. I should get the award
Yes I did check to make sure it was between 00:00:00-23:59:59 of the same day +1 UTC

BUT I wasn't the only one who CONQUERED 2 cities, not conquered and retained (in that aspect I was the only one). It turns out the guy I took the city for my friend off of (after he conquered it internally from the quitting enemy) had also conquered a ghost that day. So he also had taken a second city. BUT HE ONLY ENDED UP +1 ON THE CITY COUNT.

Several things that I find problematic in this
1. His conquer of a ghost was prioritized (weighted) higher than my conquest of an actively defending player
2. He was only +1 city on the day
3. He lost that one city to ME
4. He lost one of the cities he conquered that day TO ME
5. He did not fight to conquer EITHER of those cites (I cleared the quitting player several times for each city, he got a free pass on both)

So, I'm hear to share this story that I believe is complete nonsense, because I want to know if my complaint is justified. I've talked to the guy since, a few times, and he agrees that I should have gotten the award. He's a great guy and I have no hard feelings towards him. But I feel like this is just ridiculous. And yes, I do care that much. Its a big sense of pride to be outside of the top 130 (at the time) and take 2 cities off of a guy (as I consider it) that is up around the top 50. With very little help. So, thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator: