Attackers of Pag

• Thread starter DeletedUser4952
  • Start date

DeletedUser54192

Again the actions of one player are different than leadership approval, knowledge, and planning of spying. By dodging what i am saying about it, you are letting everyone here know what i say is true.
Shaz said that his spying was done with the knowledge and approval of MGGA leadership. ;)

I am seeing more than a little hypocrisy from you, Deus. When 2 of your players decide to switch sides, our entire alliance apparently becomes a group of lowlives. When Wacotitus switched sides from Noobs to MGGA, you had all sorts of excuses as to why the action was justified. o_O

DeletedUser21560

Quite funny that noobs talk as if they are honorable but when it comes down to it was finally revealed they had 2 spies/traitors they said it was their right to do, as it is a game.

Such legends noobs they are, killing their own troops, using spies(As it is their right they say), and overall making excuses whenever they are found out on something.

It is good you have them now, we do not need traitors
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Sorry Deus, our player did so 1 day to get rid of his defense. We can put it up for a test. Get Maxi and Erik to put up their wall and i will ask Haina to put up his, then we can compare them. If you are not willing to do so, i do not want to hear more about hainas "cannibalizing"

And about us using spies, i am sorry, but we simply do not. It is not our fault that your players are getting fed up with you. They asked for an invite and we choose to invite them. You should be the last person to talk about inviting other alliance players, in case you forgot it is you that have 5 alliances.
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser4952

You had spys take internals of ours

This is not true.

Oh look a low life decided to show his face
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

It is clear you made this thread not for the purpose of seeing walls, but as a platform to call out other players.

Regarding the purpose of this thread, I hope the following answers your question.

As you said, most are solid attackers, that I don't doubt. But people do kill their own troops sometimes.
There is a reason I created this post and I wished to bring out such message.

Hey Deus, you start calling people low lives? Did we touch a nerve there
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser54702

Sorry Deus, our player did so 1 day to get rid of his defense. We can put it up for a test. Get Maxi and Erik to put up their wall and i will ask Haina to put up his, then we can compare them. If you are not willing to do so, i do not want to hear more about hainas "cannibalizing"

And about us using spies, i am sorry, but we simply do not. It is not our fault that your players are getting fed up with you. They asked for an invite and we choose to invite them. You should be the last person to talk about inviting other alliance players, in case you forgot it is you that have 5 alliances.

Funny you say that because hainamiis killed his troops by throwing alu against 2k fts of dlu as well as killing birs and ls so he got ABP and DBP, it would look normal. So seeing his wall proves nothing.

Also i do not see where you get this idea that turtles are part of us, they are their own independent alliance. I guess we can also say owllusion and their branch is part of your alliance since we both know they coordinate with you.

Our players made their own individual choice to join us, including sohni and olympic your 2 spies. It is already clear they have been your spies since the start, as both did nothing but try to stir up trouble and try to be a nuisance.

It is funny that you accepted not only the architects of the failed TF merge, but also 2 simmers who like to pretend they are not simmers. They will fit right in with the rest of the simmers in your alliance.

Hey Deus, you start calling people low lives? Did we touch a nerve there

Only saying what is true
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser21560

Funny you say that because hainamiis killed his troops by throwing alu against 2k fts of dlu as well as killing birs and ls so he got ABP and DBP, it would look normal. So seeing his wall proves nothing.

Also i do not see where you get this idea that turtles are part of us, they are their own independent alliance. I guess we can also say owllusion and their branch is part of your alliance since we both know they coordinate with you.

Our players made their own individual choice to join us, including sohni and olympic your 2 spies. It is already clear they have been your spies since the start, as both did nothing but try to stir up trouble and try to be a nuisance.

It is funny that you accepted not only the architects of the failed TF merge, but also 2 simmers who like to pretend they are not simmers. They will fit right in with the rest of the simmers in your alliance.

Only saying what is true
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Attacking his own def with off is not a very efficient way to get bp, Killing transports which is eriks favorite thing to do is. As i said, we can compare walls and then everyone can see who kills their own stuff and who does not.

Sure, Turtles are all by themselfes. Its getting old...

Owls have been our pact since very early beginning of game - Right now Owls are pretty much over with and have been like that for a while now.

About Sohni and Olympic, as i stated once before, they are not and have never been our spies. They reached out a little week ago and we made it happen. You can say its clear as much as u want, only thing thats clear is you being salty and a hypocrit.

Its funny that you housed these so called simmers all the way till today. Their BP/point ratio is better than yours. Says a lot about you and your alliance.

Again you have proved yourself to be all talk, no action.

DeletedUser54702

Attacking his own def with off is not a very efficient way to get bp, Killing transports which is eriks favorite thing to do is. As i said, we can compare walls and then everyone can see who kills their own stuff and who does not.

Owls have been our pact since very early beginning of game - Right now Owls are pretty much over with and have been like that for a while now.

About Sohni and Olympic, as i stated once before, they are not and have never been our spies. They reached out a little week ago and we made it happen. You can say its clear as much as u want, only thing thats clear is you being salty and a hypocrit.

Its funny that you housed these so called simmers all the way till today. Their BP/point ratio is better than yours. Says a lot about you and your alliance.

Again you have proved yourself to be all talk, no action.

And if you look at the hainamiis thread you clearly see he kills his own troops. You cannot deny clear proof

You can make up whatever stories you want. We were generous to give them a home in the first place after the bs they pulled with their synergy coup d'etat. You act like we forced them to join us.

Its funny you blasted ex synergy for coming over to MGGA, but then you turn around and take those same hoppers? Your hypocrisy is for all to see.

And it is quite clear that is what sohni and olympic are along with being your spies. Guess you get the double hoppers

DeletedUser21560

And if you look at the hainamiis thread you clearly see he kills his own troops. You cannot deny clear proof

You can make up whatever stories you want. We were generous to give them a home in the first place after the bs they pulled with their synergy coup d'etat. You act like we forced them to join us.

Its funny you blasted ex synergy for coming over to MGGA, but then you turn around and take those same hoppers? Your hypocrisy is for all to see.

And it is quite clear that is what sohni and olympic are along with being your spies. Guess you get the double hoppers

As i said, put up or shut up. You have been yapping for far too long. IanY made this thread for people to put up their walls, only reason someone might not do it is if they have something to hide. From now on i will just refer to this post when you bring your "proof" ;)

I did not blast synergy, i blasted MGGA for inviting 3 full alliances worth of players. Synergy was an MRA, MGGA is an MRA. Any player wants to have fun and force you to sim a bit less, i am willing to bring along. I know you have forgot or perhaps never figured out that this is a war game. If there are no fights there is no game.

You should thank them both for being "brave" enough to leave and bring both our alliances lots of fun. I will repeat myself, there was no spying done whatsoever. We are not those kind of players :)

Now put up snowflake
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser54702

As i said, put up or shut up. You have been yapping for far too long. IanY made this thread for people to put up their walls, only reason someone might not do it is if they have something to hide. From now on i will just refer to this post when you bring your "proof" ;)

I did not blast synergy, i blasted MGGA for inviting 3 full alliances worth of players. Synergy was an MRA, MGGA is an MRA. Any player wants to have fun and force you to sim a bit less, i am willing to bring along. I know you have forgot or perhaps never figured out that this is a war game. If there are no fights there is no game.

You should thank them both for being "brave" enough to leave and bring both our alliances lots of fun. I will repeat myself, there was no spying done whatsoever. We are not those kind of players :)

Now put up snowflake
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

We do a whole lot more fighting than you. Being a traitor and a spy is no bravery. We know they gave you info not to mention cities, and im sure you will deny it.

Speaking of which where is your wall? I dont see it anywhere.

Put up snowflake
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser21560

Sorry, traitor is the last thing u can call them. Its all about management, it must be hard managing 5 alliances at once. I will deny spying since no spying was done. If they were spying, they would had stayed there for WW ;)

And where is this fighting you speak off? surely its not against us. When are you going to stop picking on the smaller alliances and target us? The server is about to end if you havent noticed, you are running out of time Mr. MRA

Here you go, heres my wall. Now your turn

thizz_wall.jpg

DeletedUser52301

It is only my opinion, but i beg to differ, it kinda shows noobs, olympicwar and sonhiest true colours! Im not gonna get into arguments if they were spying or not but if they were unhappy, we have open doors for players to leave...they would have to give up the internal cities they didnt had to fight for and move any alliance they want to. But probably you wouldn't take them in if they didnt give you free tickets into our core!!

By doing that, their names will become tarnished along with Noobs brand. Do not be surprised if/when the same happens to you in future worlds and if these players will also be targeted, going forward into new worlds. I know, if I was a leader watching this, I wouldn't take them in!

Enjoy your tarnished cities, bad sports!!

But hey, ho...Each one to their own! Nice walls, btw :p

DeletedUser54895

What walls.....people are more interested in arguing than in posting walls.Please,if you want to argue,you can take it to "The Trash Talk",right after posting your wall.

DeletedUser54949

Dont know what is getting more old but you crying in every world every1 knows that,Turtles are just passing by here,having fun,something i cant say for "you".Chill mate LoL,you are being to hard on yourself

Clearly Deus is hiding something or he would've showed his wall by now. And you say you do alot of fighting but i've been talking to alot of people from different alliances and no one i've talked to has been getting hit by MGGA.
And last i checked we had a thread for this, called "The Trash Talk"? And this is to discuss walls, not to discuss who's spying on who, Because guess what, no one gives one. You've had spies yourself so don't come here all hypocrite saying someone else uses spies.

DeletedUser21560

Dont know what is getting more old but you crying in every world every1 knows that,Turtles are just passing by here,having fun,something i cant say for "you".Chill mate LoL,you are being to hard on yourself

Ohh please. Any world i have played in, all surrounding enemies dissapear and some so called "legends" hide in the opposite ocean simming their way to WW. I love how you try to speak for everyone everytime yall post. "everyone knows" haha

DeletedUser21560

It is only my opinion, but i beg to differ, it kinda shows noobs, olympicwar and sonhiest true colours! Im not gonna get into arguments if they were spying or not but if they were unhappy, we have open doors for players to leave...they would have to give up the internal cities they didnt had to fight for and move any alliance they want to. But probably you wouldn't take them in if they didnt give you free tickets into our core!!

By doing that, their names will become tarnished along with Noobs brand. Do not be surprised if/when the same happens to you in future worlds and if these players will also be targeted, going forward into new worlds. I know, if I was a leader watching this, I wouldn't take them in!

Enjoy your tarnished cities, bad sports!!

But hey, ho...Each one to their own! Nice walls, btw :p

Blackpest, problem is, 90% of your alliance cities are from internals, thats how you got to be this big. Invite whole alliances, internalise them, invite new alliance, internalise them. Smart way if this wasnt a game but real life, but sadly this is a game.

We have never had problems with players running away from us and i doubt that will ever be an issue. I would gladly take in any player that gives up their crown to play the game like its meant to be played. About being targetted on other worlds, dont worry my friend, we get targetted on every world we go to, and then enemies just dissapeir when they cant manage

DeletedUser54949

Ohh please. Any world i have played in, all surrounding enemies dissapear and some so called "legends" hide in the opposite ocean simming their way to WW. I love how you try to speak for everyone everytime yall post. "everyone knows" haha
Like i said,you are to hard on yourself.Beside i am not trying to speak,actually i am speaking but this not mean everything i say you can take it for true ,i dont know what you talking about when you say "legends", but if ask me if there is a difference betwen you and erik ,than mate you are 7 years late to be competitive with him.

DeletedUser21560

Like i said,you are to hard on yourself.Beside i am not trying to speak,actually i am speaking but this not mean everything i say you can take it for true ,i dont know what you talking about when you say "legends", but if ask me if there is a difference betwen you and erik ,than mate you are 7 years late to be competitive with him.

Im not trying to compete with him, i do not cheat. Its really simple, Erik can put his wall up and then everyone will see what a legend he is.
And Deus we are still waiting for yours, snowflake?

DeletedUser54949

Well i am re-saying it again,hoping you gonna understand "Turtle's are just for funn here"killing own troops ect ect,trying to catch with something that in my eyes its shamefull when someone is playing for funn only,not trying to winn the world.But if we was playing to get the crown than i would agree with you.You say erik did that,erik did this,maxi did that.I beliave that if i would kill my own troops no 1 would care about and take few moments of his time and post here.But being Erik,well that isnt something that you can get it without notice.

DeletedUser54702

Sorry, traitor is the last thing u can call them. Its all about management, it must be hard managing 5 alliances at once. I will deny spying since no spying was done. If they were spying, they would had stayed there for WW ;)

And where is this fighting you speak off? surely its not against us. When are you going to stop picking on the smaller alliances and target us? The server is about to end if you havent noticed, you are running out of time Mr. MRA

Here you go, heres my wall. Now your turn

thizz_wall.jpg

Im sorry but the only thing you can call them is a traitor. And yes a spy as no doubt he has given you information. You can try and spin it any way you like, but you and your co leaders condoned, approved, and participated in dealing with spies and traitors.

Also as blackpest said there are avenues for leaving which would have meant handing over internals, but i see you ignored him.

You are really pathetic, as if a player of yours left and handed off cities in your core to 2 enemy alliances, you would be crying bloody murder

I don't care if you want to see my wall, i have nothing to hide, and clearly not a troop killer or i would be higher in the bp ranking

Blackpest, problem is, 90% of your alliance cities are from internals, thats how you got to be this big. Invite whole alliances, internalise them, invite new alliance, internalise them. Smart way if this wasnt a game but real life, but sadly this is a game.

We have never had problems with players running away from us and i doubt that will ever be an issue. I would gladly take in any player that gives up their crown to play the game like its meant to be played. About being targetted on other worlds, dont worry my friend, we get targetted on every world we go to, and then enemies just dissapeir when they cant manage

We have almost never forcefully internalized someone, at most 3-4 times in this alliances history(Since spikemike left several months back). Every internal is from someone who makes their own decision to leave.

I will ask every other leader or player from alliances not from the arrogant noobs.

If 2 of your players suddenly left, joined noobs, and planned handoffs in your core with noobs timing support right after the CS lands for the hand offs, would you not call them traitors?

You certainly would, no doubt about it.

Last edited by a moderator: