Attackers of Pag

• Thread starter DeletedUser4952
  • Start date

Raydium88

Strategos
Such long essays. Too much talk, still no DV wall... here, is not that difficult.

KAkTXs.png

DeletedUser54702

Im sorry but the only thing you can call them is a traitor. And yes a spy as no doubt he has given you information. You can try and spin it any way you like, but you and your co leaders condoned, approved, and participated in dealing with spies and traitors.

Also as blackpest said there are avenues for leaving which would have meant handing over internals, but i see you ignored him.

You are really pathetic, as if a player of yours left and handed off cities in your core to 2 enemy alliances, you would be crying bloody murder

I don't care if you want to see my wall, i have nothing to hide, and clearly not a troop killer or i would be higher in the bp ranking

We have almost never forcefully internalized someone, at most 3-4 times in this alliances history(Since spikemike left several months back). Every internal is from someone who makes their own decision to leave.

I will ask every other leader or player from alliances not from the arrogant noobs.

If 2 of your players suddenly left, joined noobs, and planned handoffs in your core with noobs timing support right after the CS lands for the hand offs, would you not call them traitors?

You certainly would, no doubt about it.

I will just quote this post in response to you, funny that you ignore it :)

DeletedUser54537

Alright, I just want to answer a few people (not DV though as he doesn't listen).

About Erik and canibalisation, the problem is that when haina was proven to canibalise, both DV and shaz and a couple of others called him a fake fighter and all of that, they also included the rest of Noobs in their name calling, saying that most of us if not all canibalised. This is where the problems come. We have proof that Erik canibalised yet DV, shaz and co are not condemning his actions and still calling him a legend, shaz even went as far as saying that it was a BP gaining strategy (just if Erik did it though).

About the two players who left from MGGA to Noobs. If you remember dear reader, when Shockwave was still up and running shaz left and a few people followed. The ones that were left behind had called them traitors initially but then MGGA and them countered that they were unhappy with how the alliance was and decided to leave, without notifying us before they did. After more people left, every time in waves, they even went as far as calling the ones that were left (me, pro-grep and avelys) traitors.
Olympic and sohni were unhappy with the way MGGA was run so they decided to leave. To go more to their new alliance's territory they switch cities with some players (Ray and Ian).
If they truly were spies and traitors they would have waited until WW era to send info and switch alliances, possibly ruining WW sites.

Notmad

Raydium88

Strategos
I don't care if you want to see my wall, i have nothing to hide, and clearly not a troop killer or i would be higher in the bp ranking

And we shall quote this back again. Because is much more relevant to this thread as far as I know.

You may not be a troop killer. But I think you're a simmer, too embarrassed to reveal your wall. Am I wrong? Post it then ;)

DeletedUser44213

Deus just post your bloody wall. You said a couple of pages back (no I can't be bothered to quote) that Ian has created this thread not to see people's walls but to call people out. Isn't that just two sides of the same coin? He is asking to see players who actually just attack rather than cannibalize their troops. Nothing wrong with that. If you haven't, then post your wall. Is it really that difficult?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser54949

Alright, I just want to answer a few people (not DV though as he doesn't listen).

About Erik and canibalisation, the problem is that when haina was proven to canibalise, both DV and shaz and a couple of others called him a fake fighter and all of that, they also included the rest of Noobs in their name calling, saying that most of us if not all canibalised. This is where the problems come. We have proof that Erik canibalised yet DV, shaz and co are not condemning his actions and still calling him a legend, shaz even went as far as saying that it was a BP gaining strategy (just if Erik did it though).

Noobs have to get up with this,you wanna try to cover you lose with what ever you say Erik did!Damn, i am so speachless,about calling him a legend,everyone is free to call him as he.she wants,dont think it can bother you?No?How about i call you a legend?You gonna get more serious than?So less words and more fights,we can decide whenever we( i mean myself here)call you a legend or not :)

DeletedUser54537

Noobs have to get up with this,you wanna try to cover you lose with what ever you say Erik did!Damn, i am so speachless,about calling him a legend,everyone is free to call him as he.she wants,dont think it can bother you?No?How about i call you a legend?You gonna get more serious than?So less words and more fights,we can decide whenever we( i mean myself here)call you a legend or not :)
We are not the ones calling Erik a legend, it is mostly shaz and MGGA.

We are also not trying to cover up haina canibalising.
Imagine it like so:
You break a glass and get scolded by your parents.
A while later your brother breaks a glass but even if you have proof that your brother was the one who broke the glass your parents don't say anything, instead they scold you again for trying to cover up you breaking the glass.

You would find it unfair right?

DeletedUser54949

We are not the ones calling Erik a legend, it is mostly shaz and MGGA.

We are also not trying to cover up haina canibalising.
Imagine it like so:
You break a glass and get scolded by your parents.
A while later your brother breaks a glass but even if you have proof that your brother was the one who broke the glass your parents don't say anything, instead they scold you again for trying to cover up you breaking the glass.

You would find it unfair right?
I would remaind you that when WW starts Turtles isnt going to be the oponent you gonna tracking.At last that is what i see,7 mil alliance you think gonna winn this server?Than Erik is an legend .But if you wanna compare a fight with the broken glass than trump would'nt winn the elections right. :D

DeletedUser54537

I would remaind you that when WW starts Turtles isnt going to be the oponent you gonna tracking.At last that is what i see,7 mil alliance you think gonna winn this server?Than Erik is an legend .But if you wanna compare a fight with the broken glass than trump would'nt winn the elections right. :D

Sorry but I don't understand your answer very well

DeletedUser54702

And we shall quote this back again. Because is much more relevant to this thread as far as I know.

You may not be a troop killer. But I think you're a simmer, too embarrassed to reveal your wall. Am I wrong? Post it then ;)

Simmer? I have more ABP than your most noobish of noobs thizzle. I guess he's a simmer too then.

And ignoring what i say and calling it irrelevant when you are called out for something. Typical noobs. I will keep quoting this post in response to when you post making excuses, it says all i need to say

Im sorry but the only thing you can call them is a traitor. And yes a spy as no doubt he has given you information. You can try and spin it any way you like, but you and your co leaders condoned, approved, and participated in dealing with spies and traitors.

Also as blackpest said there are avenues for leaving which would have meant handing over internals, but i see you ignored him.

You are really pathetic, as if a player of yours left and handed off cities in your core to 2 enemy alliances, you would be crying bloody murder

We have almost never forcefully internalized someone, at most 3-4 times in this alliances history(Since spikemike left several months back). Every internal is from someone who makes their own decision to leave.

I will ask every other leader or player from alliances not from the arrogant noobs.

If 2 of your players suddenly left, joined noobs, and planned handoffs in your core with noobs timing support right after the CS lands for the hand offs, would you not call them traitors?

You certainly would, no doubt about it.

Powershell since you are here(You are BDM i believe?) Would you care to answer this?

DeletedUser44213

To answer your question (although I am not up to date on the situation) yes of course I would call them traitors. However, I can only go off what you are saying, but given that to be true, yes.

But tbh, that is not what this thread is about. POST THE WALL

DeletedUser54702

Yes please,this constant essay typing is tiring.Just post your wall and be done with it

10 sentences is any essay? I am sure reading gets tiring for you, it can be hard being mahim. Such complicated things can be confusing for him
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

To answer your question (although I am not up to date on the situation) yes of course I would call them traitors. However, I can only go off what you are saying, but given that to be true, yes.

But tbh, that is not what this thread is about. POST THE WALL

I will post the wall when i want to, on my own time, not because low lifes from noobs asked me to. Matter of principle.

What i said is completely true, and if noobs care to deny it perhaps i need to cook up another PnP thread so the proof and evidence will always be there, where noobs cannot drown it in some lost thread as i am sure they would love to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

Deus bring this to 'The Trash Talk'

This thread is about posting your wall

DeletedUser54702

Deus bring this to 'The Trash Talk'

This thread is about posting your wall

Where is your wall then? You have been talking for quite a while now, hypocrisy hypocrisy
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Funny that you admit to cannibalizing 135 CS (23k BP) which was quite a bit back in the earlier stages of this world.

Not only that, that is almost 20 cities of pop, about half of your previous 40+ cities. I guess we finally see that you are quite the hypocrite, and a liar

What is your excuse? You had to respecialize 20 cities full of CS???

Guess you can join hainamiis in the ranks of bp cannibals. You are the most shameful and foolish kind of person. A liar, hypocrite, coward, and a disloyal teammate, yes we have all heard stories of Notmad's coup d'etat of synergy leadership.

Now you attempt to play the innocent underdog these days. Quite funny if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

I did not post my wall yet because I have been on mobile since this thread opened

Why is it funny? And it wasn't in the early days, it was near the end of Synergy.