Attackers of Pag

• Thread starter DeletedUser4952
  • Start date

DeletedUser54702

You two, stop hijacking, take it to the trash talk.

Deus, I still don't see you wall.

Shaz, for validity please post your wall with a date and city name.

Of course, i was expecting you to dodge
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser4952

Of course, i was expecting you to dodge

Excuse me? Dodging what?

I do not want to discuss whether how many deadweights an alliance has or who are the simmers, bring that to the trash talking thread.

The topic of this thread is "Attacker of Pags" - So either post your wall or get out kindly.

and the point I want to emphasize, again and again, is how people that 1) Do not share an enemy border, 2) Do not attack if they share one, can shoot up the attacker ranking in a very short period of time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54702

Excuse me? Dodging what?

I do not want to discuss whether how many deadweights an alliance has or who are the simmers, bring that to the trash talking thread.

The topic of this thread is "Attacker of Pags" - So either post your wall or get out kindly.

and the point I want to emphasize, again and again, is how people that 1) Do not share an enemy border, 2) Do not attack if they share one, can shoot up the attacker ranking in a very short period of time.

Seems nobody not even from your alliance is posting their walls.

I guess we can all speculate on the reasons why that may be.

This thread is dead
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser54537

I would post my wall but I don't have access to my laptop

DeletedUser4952

Seems nobody not even from your alliance is posting their walls.

I guess we can all speculate on the reasons why that may be.

This thread is dead
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

You calling this thread dead but you don't seem to even participate. So get out.

DeletedUser54702

You calling this thread dead but you don't seem to even participate. So get out.

Hmm seems like you are a bit frustrated.

Maybe if you weren't throwing veiled insults with comments like this to somehow say we are troop killers when it has been shown your top player kills his own stuff.

DeletedUser4952

Hmm seems like you are a bit frustrated.

Maybe if you weren't throwing veiled insults with comments like this to somehow say we are troop killers when it has been shown your top player kills his own stuff.

Lol, you don't know how I am like when I'm frustrated, Noobs would know better.

Do not try to bring that up here, no point. Especially when you guys don't even argue, which argue consists of listening to your opponent's points of view.
What is worse than talking to a brick wall?

Again, DV, your wall or get out.

DeletedUser16560

Instead of beating around the bush, just say who do you think from mgga is killing their own troops and call them out. You just keep posting innuendos that in mgga we cannibalise even after some have posted their wall. I Just scrolled thru, very quick the attacker tables and can say most are solid attackers and post regularly in our forums, their reports. Dont be so bitter, mate, if some in mgga has more bp than some in noobs.

DeletedUser4952

Instead of beating around the bush, just say who do you think from mgga is killing their own troops and call them out. You just keep posting innuendos that in mgga we cannibalise even after some have posted their wall. I Just scrolled thru, very quick the attacker tables and can say most are solid attackers and post regularly in our forums, their reports. Dont be so bitter, mate, if some in mgga has more bp than some in noobs.

First of all, this post was never directed at MGGA players. I did call out for MGGA and turtles because we are enemies.
and I must admit MGGA has some serious good fighters despite they have to sim now in an MRA.

As you said, most are solid attackers, that I don't doubt. But people do kill their own troops sometimes.
There is a reason I created this post and I wished to bring out such message.

I am not bitter about having less bp, at the end of the day it means nothing to anyone, your team will know what you are capable of.

I may have taken it personally but this labeling has to stop.
and it is interesting to see other's wall, no?
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser54537

I would like to see maxi's wall and Paramitas' as well

I have suspicions about those two as they are mostly in MGGA only areas and near Noobs yet they do not attck Noobs

I have suspicions about those two as they are mostly in MGGA only areas and near Noobs yet they do not attck Noobs
Maxi has never attacked TF and dungeon attacked me once but we all know you wont get bp off of me :)

DeletedUser54702

You guys are so pathetic

Dungeon is always taking cities off TF and sandels, always posting attack reports in forum. Notmad you are pitiful really.

Really shows how sore and bitter the losers are here. Our players don't have to do a single thing for you, we couldn't care less what you would like to see from us.

Amazing that you lost over 40+ cities and still trash talk the people who spanked you.

Maxi has never attacked TF and dungeon attacked me once but we all know you wont get bp off of me :)

Only attacked you once huh? hahaha sure
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

paramitas 1.JPG

DeletedUser54537

You guys are so pathetic

Dungeon is always taking cities off TF and sandels, always posting attack reports in forum. Notmad you are pitiful really.

Really shows how sore and bitter the losers are here. Our players don't have to do a single thing for you, we couldn't care less what you would like to see from us.

Amazing that you lost over 40+ cities and still trash talk the people who spanked you.

Was I talking to you? No. So please dont talk, you are irrelevant to this conversation.

DeletedUser54702

Was I talking to you? No. So please dont talk, you are irrelevant to this conversation.

I can talk wherever i want to.

How am i not relevant to this conversation? This is about a good friend, and alliance teammate of mine you fool.

You really don't seem to be in touch with reality.

DeletedUser54192

I'll probably get called out for not having great stats myself (and I will happily admit that). If I had to name an MGGA player that I thought was killing their own troops, I'd have to say Maxi. She's basically only near Noobs or in the MGGA safe zones, and basically never attacks Noobs, yet she has a tonne of ABP? That's a little suspicious from my point of view.

DeletedUser44213

I'm not sure why everyone has such an issue with people killing their own troops, it's a very inefficient way to earn CP lol