Attackers of Pag

• Thread starter DeletedUser4952
  • Start date

DeletedUser54702

It is only my opinion, but i beg to differ, it kinda shows noobs, olympicwar and sonhiest true colours! Im not gonna get into arguments if they were spying or not but if they were unhappy, we have open doors for players to leave...they would have to give up the internal cities they didnt had to fight for and move any alliance they want to. But probably you wouldn't take them in if they didnt give you free tickets into our core!!

By doing that, their names will become tarnished along with Noobs brand. Do not be surprised if/when the same happens to you in future worlds and if these players will also be targeted, going forward into new worlds. I know, if I was a leader watching this, I wouldn't take them in!

Enjoy your tarnished cities, bad sports!!

But hey, ho...Each one to their own! Nice walls, btw :p

By your logic, 2 whole MGGA branches are made of traitors...

Wall?

As blackpest said there are open avenues for a player to leave the alliance if he so chooses. We don't force them to stay here. All sohni and olympic would have had to do was hand over the internals they had taken, especially internals in our core and they could be off on their way.

The players that we brought over from the old synergy, had not taken any True Fear internals, so no that would not apply here, and you cannot call loyal players traitors. The blame rests on notmad and his stooges which include sohni, who we were generous in letting him in, in the first place.

Instead they have branded themselves as traitors, and will most likely change their names in the future as it will be very hard to avoid being in an alliance with no Ex-MGGA in future servers.

Please explain how it is honorable to secretly plan swaps with a traitor and time in supports so you have free cities gained in an enemy core. It is shameful really.

DeletedUser54895

As blackpest said there are open avenues for a player to leave the alliance if he so chooses. We don't force them to stay here. All sohni and olympic would have had to do was hand over the internals they had taken, especially internals in our core and they could be off on their way.

The players that we brought over from the old synergy, had not taken any True Fear internals, so no that would not apply here, and you cannot call loyal players traitors. The blame rests on notmad and his stooges which include sohni, who we were generous in letting him in, in the first place.

Instead they have branded themselves as traitors, and will most likely change their names in the future as it will be very hard to avoid being in an alliance with no Ex-MGGA in future servers.

Please explain how it is honorable to secretly plan swaps with a traitor and time in supports so you have free cities gained in an enemy core. It is shameful really.
Insulting my intelligence now are we?
The guys who left us to join your 4th branch were no saints either,they left when we needed them and you picked up everyone who jumped ship,simmers and all.Stop the hypocrisy and post your damn wall.The way you have dodged questions is admirable,you have a great future as a politician,and your skills can be used in "The Trash Talk".When someone dodges so much,it makes me wonder....Are we going to see something that's not supposed to be there on Deus' wall?

DeletedUser21560

They wont have to change their names as long as they play with us. We for some reason scare away MGGA players and leaders. You on the other hand will most likely change your name

Please explain how it is honorable to invite 2 full alliances so you have 5 branches and then use spies while you attack the smallest of your neighbours. Stop with the hypocricy

Show your wall or go to the trash talk thread where you belong.

DeletedUser54702

Essay much?

Hurts to see you make a fool out of yourself.

Back on topic. Wall?

You would certainly know from experience
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

They wont have to change their names as long as they play with us. We for some reason scare away MGGA players and leaders. You on the other hand will most likely change your name

Please explain how it is honorable to invite 2 full alliances so you have 5 branches and then use spies while you attack the smallest of your neighbours. Stop with the hypocricy

Show your wall or go to the trash talk thread where you belong.

Then it is good they will be forever where they belong, they will fit right in with the rest of you they add something to your roster. You already have the bp cannibals, and alliance backstabbers. They can be your shamed spies and traitors.

Please explain how it is honorable to overthrow your leaders, merge with the enemy, and kick out 2 branches of players into the cold. That is a far more evil and malicious thing to do than recruit 2 branches. Not that you would understand, as you only recruit players to internalize them later by force.

It seems to be frustrating you greatly that im not showing my wall. I will keep you waiting
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif

DeletedUser54895

This is like Justin Trudeau when he was asked how many times he met the ethics commissioner. They asked for a number, and he replied more than a dozen times with the same answer,"I'll be happy to comply and answer the question of the ethics commissioner". Is useless, there is obviously something embarrassing on his wall, no one dodges like that if they have nothing to hide

DeletedUser54702

it makes me wonder....Are we going to see something that's not supposed to be there on Deus' wall?
This is like Justin Trudeau when he was asked how many times he met the ethics commissioner. They asked for a number, and he replied more than a dozen times with the same answer,"I'll be happy to comply and answer the question of the ethics commissioner". Is useless, there is obviously something embarrassing on his wall, no one dodges like that if they have nothing to hide

I love it. Let us have a competition. The game can be called "What could be on DV's wall?". See it even has a nice ring to it yea?

Now the way you play is this. Put some thought into it, and post something funny of what could possibly be on my wall. If it gives me a good genuine laugh i will post it.

For those who want to see my wall so badly, well here is your opportunity! If not then i guess you don't really want to see my wall that badly :)

DeletedUser441

I love it. Let us have a competition. The game can be called "What could be on DV's wall?". See it even has a nice ring to it yea?

Now the way you play is this. Put some thought into it, and post something funny of what could possibly be on my wall. If it gives me a good genuine laugh i will post it.

For those who want to see my wall so badly, well here is your opportunity! If not then i guess you don't really want to see my wall that badly :)
Wall?

DeletedUser4952

Don't worry Deus, found it, I found your wall!
mgga.jpg

I hope you built it right, because I already came.

Now let's move on, Deus you are free to go.

DeletedUser54702

Don't worry Deus, found it, I found your wall!
mgga.jpg

I hope you built it right, because I already came.

Now let's move on, Deus you are free to go.

Hmm a bit amusing but sorry didn't really have me laughing.

Want to try again?

DeletedUser54895

After a while lot of trash talk and bs,I still don't see a wall.
Perhaps Spanish might work
Publicar tu pared deus vult.

DeletedUser4952

Wouldn't that be you, the low life? Bragging about attacking from a city you got from a traitor
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Learn to read and use grepointel. The city I used to attack you belonged to ata1973.
Deus you are becoming even more disappointing
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

and No, don't try to say because I had a foothold in O44 then I captured that city. Player was inactive, city was not tripped, even a 30 hours cs would make it.

DeletedUser54495

On the side of what you lost as an attacker, probably a couple thousand transports and 30k dlu dead from BP feeding yourself

DeletedUser54702

On the side of what you lost as an attacker, probably a couple thousand transports and 30k dlu dead from BP feeding yourself

Unfortunately.. no
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

While it was a good try, it wasn't really amusing. Maybe cracked a 2 or 3 on the amusement scale.

Put some thought into a good joke and try again?