Attackers of Pag

• Thread starter DeletedUser4952
  • Start date

DeletedUser52301

Why you guys keep banging the drums that DP is cannibalising!? As far as Im concerned he cleared a couple guys OFF and DEF as they're leaving the game in addition to change a few cities set up. Not that I owe you any explanation to his ABP.

It clearly only takes half a brain to figure it out, from stats. 170k abp aint that much with a token activated, I can do that just clearing pure DEF in stacked cities, with much less cities.
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

http://prntscr.com/gc1a8i
http://prntscr.com/gc1a8i

DeletedUser54537

If he gets his BP from clearing internals he shouldnt be called a good attacker. It's easy clearing internals, they dont defend and often have Offence to kill

I dont htink he has that many BP boosts

DeletedUser52301

If he gets his BP from clearing internals he shouldnt be called a good attacker. It's easy clearing internals, they dont defend and often have Offence to kill

I dont htink he has that many BP boosts

You know, your opinion or what you think does not mean much to me! My opinion on DG remains unchanged whatever you guys say. If I say what I think of your game play, with very few exceptions, probably you wouldn't like what I would have to say, either! Nonetheless I'll keep it for my myself. You do a lot of trash talk and show very little in game, for me to respect what you post about others.

Ian, no need to thank me. If you dont know what means change cities set up, I'll leave it at that. Spin it as you wish, beacuse whatever I say, you'll continue bitter as always, and just see what you want to see!!

Now, to the rest of the awesome players...Winter is coming, and could be a long one :p

Get ready, for your cities, swapies and switchies. You're all great players and alliances. We are just mere cannibals, simmers and MRA'ers, nothing to fear from us!
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

Raydium88

Strategos
Everyone do me a favour and shut up!

These accusations back and forth are ridiculous and starting to reach an all time low. I am talking to both sides now!...

Reason more as an individual, less by the banner you stand.

Learn to accept opinions and gain some humility.

Granted, rivalry is what drives these pages, keeping it alive and interesting.

However these forums died as part of your inability to stay on topic and think impartially by yourself... and that also applies to me.

I have posted many things, some of which I am not proud of. Will not become the very one thing I despise.

Will be abstaining from these threads, like many have already, as nothing positive or mildly interesting comes out of it.

Much love,

Ray

Silver Witch

Strategos
I agree that much of these posts do not add anything.

Imo DV is a good player and leader and would not waste troops purely for dbp. There are legitimate reasons sometimes and we all do it. Logically I'm sure we all know this.

DeletedUser54745

Everyone do me a favour and shut up!

These accusations back and forth are ridiculous and starting to reach an all time low. I am talking to both sides now!...

Reason more as an individual, less by the banner you stand.

Learn to accept opinions and gain some humility.

Granted, rivalry is what drives these pages, keeping it alive and interesting.

However these forums died as part of your inability to stay on topic and think impartially by yourself... and that also applies to me.

I have posted many things, some of which I am not proud of. Will not become the very one thing I despise.

Will be abstaining from these threads, like many have already, as nothing positive or mildly interesting comes out of it.

Much love,

Ray
Ditto this thread is getting annoying

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Last edited by a moderator:
this i attacking , win or lose , it is all about fighting active ones , this forum teached me you can eat your own troops for BP, hopefully they do something about it, tested it out and it's insane, always thought eating own troops don't give bp.
You tested it out for one month, right? At the begining of the server? How did you get 35k STS and 35k FTS in one month at the begining of the server? How do you get so many in one month lol

DeletedUser51718

That is impressive attacking, and impressive gold use, not critisizing that- just pointing out :)

Here you go boys, Erik's wall.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Gc1cwf5.png

HdvlF37.png

You don't get this amount of transports on your wall of one month of eating yourself, he has been doing this for the entire server i think

~This is from 19/08 Who knows how much more he has canibalized

DeletedUser54702

Here you go boys, Erik's wall.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Gc1cwf5.png

HdvlF37.png

You don't get this amount of transports on your wall of one month of eating yourself, he has been doing this for the entire server i think

~This is from 19/08 Who knows how much more he has canibalized

bucks 1.JPG