Attacking Fails

DeletedUser

Tang, can you just expand on that please as you have me lost :)

DeletedUser

Nor has a CS ever carried troops.

@chrss: You know what I mean! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If the CS has never carried troops then how does it travel?

Maybe it has a ghost crew :eek:

DeletedUser

If the CS has never carried troops then how does it travel?

Maybe it has a ghost crew :eek:

to clearify a CS carries population (hence a seastorm always knocks it out) but it does not carry troops. They can not fight for you. they can not defend for you. they are there to start your new city, which is ironic cause they dissappear after you take the city as does the ship. :(

in my opinion an expensive rental. :p

DeletedUser

Chrss, I think I have worked it out, the c/s travels by the will of the Gods, no need of a crew, wind or fine weather.

Having found the plans hidden deep in the cave, next to who shot Kenerdy from the grassy knoll, the true 5th Beatle & the true state of Schrödinger's cat, it's says that the c/s is powered by divine inspiration :)

DeletedUser

it could be similar to the thermal bath. it costs 60 population but gives you 300 additional. the CS costs you 170 population, but 40 of those are imaginary crew that you do get to steer with and the boat is 130.

DeletedUser

Actually, after the conquest is complete, and the cs has been disassembled for use in the new city, the original city has its 170 farm space restored. My theory is that they all find paramours in the new city and desert.

DeletedUser

Thought I should revive this... BB are a very respected alliance, and they've been rimming me bigtime recently. I've got 90k left and they've stopped hitting me in the last 24hrs or so, and I had a few units left.

Here's an attack from one of their 400k players...

4BA9X.jpg

Some nice BP :D

There were 2 clearing attacks about 3 hours before the CS landed. Poor effort.

DeletedUser

7154234ee2e84701aa08e26.png

Me being a kino, and dodging an attack...
and then forgetting about the troops.

O well, i needed to clear those up anyway - big waste of space :p

DeletedUser

yeh, normally there are one of those warning reports where it just kills a few of your troops, by one building collapsing, but this time, it just killed all of them.:rolleyes: