Answered attacks and support landing on the same second

DeletedUser55081

alright, so I know when you attack someone multiple times and you get to time an attack at the same second as another, the oldest (the one sended first) attack will land first.

but how does that work with support and attack, I have an attack ( which is older) and support arriving at the same second.
will the attack happen first, and support arrive after the attack ( since the attack was sended first)
or will the support be in my city when the attack hits?

thanks in advance.

Jesper

DeletedUser54597

This is not correct - We had this happen to us and it did not follow the rule - we put in a ticket for support to clarify WHAT happened - this was the response

"Details as to which attack/support will land first has not been released by the developers. Some players believe that the first launched command will land first. That is not always the case.

The command overview will show you which command that will land first . They are listed in the order they will land. If the commands are sent from multiple players the only player that can see the true order is the player being attacked."

So although I agree with you FIG it is usually first launched first lands - it is not always true.

DeletedUser

And do you believe to everything what the support says? ;)
After thousands of commands which I've sent on same second, they've never arrived in different sequence.

DeletedUser54597

Ha ha ... when you get burnt by something that you know should be right - First launch lands first and it doesn't and you get NO SUPPORT or correction from Support... except the lame response I showed posted above, then yeah I guess that it may be what happens but its not absolute... but I appreciate the feedback and agree I have only seen it happen twice but its a real negative when it glitches.

DeletedUser31385

Please keep in mind that I am not in-game support. I am not equipped to answer every question (mainly technical questions). However, I will try to the best of my ability to get you an answer. If you have instances where it has glitched, I would recommend sending in a ticket so it may be investigated by the in-game team and properly dealt with.

DeletedUser54597

Thanks for your offer Fig ... I appreciate it - but as I said in my first post - I did send in a Ticket - and the response was Nope it doesn't work that way (read above for exact wording of their response.