Attempting to Poach Players

DeletedUser

The biggest MRA in the world are trying to grow even more :eek:

they are trying to tempt players away from there alliance, on the grounds they are the better alliance, :rolleyes:

now that is cheeky :)

Now If I was a silly leader I would declare war on them for this, but not being silly (just stupid) we may just have to start farming them tomorrow

Dear, **************
Hi I have kept my eye on you and it really looks like you deserve to be in a better alliance. How would you like to join Black Templar IV? I sent the invite and I really hope you accept so you can be with us. We need active and strong players and you are perfect, I am also trying to get other people from your alliance, so you would not be alone. Here they are, *****, *****, *****, and last *******.
Regards,

The names have been deleted to protect the innocent.

DeletedUser21770

Do my eyes deceive me? Did the targets on their heads just get bigger?

DeletedUser

So they just want to get everyone in the world to join them?
Having everyone in the world after some time and no city to attack?

DeletedUser

Ah I saw this message in our forums... how long until Black Templar V and VI? They remind me of the Real Madrid alliances from Lambda

DeletedUser

these guys crack me up for sure definatly a target of mine in the near future

DeletedUser41011

I am desperately trying to hold my legion of 5 swordsmen from attacking. Young Billy the Barbarian is becoming increasingly adamant in his desires for bloodshed though.

DeletedUser

ahhh, they have been approaching everyone it seems.
I thought I was special...

so sad now.

DeletedUser21770

Why have they not approached me? D= Now I feel left out of something big! :(

DeletedUser

Why have they not approached me? D= Now I feel left out of something big! :(

Oh come on RL. I feel really bad right now. Anyway don't worry! With me as a liaison BT will find an empty space only for you. However, you must follow some rules:

The first rule of BT is: You do not talk about BT
The second rule of BT is: You do not talk about BT

Last Rule: You must worship me, and of course BT for their kind offer :p

DeletedUser

I'm still half expecting my response to them to be posted here, with witty remarks and self-proclaimed pestering.

DeletedUser

Copy Pasted from an inside source
I am dumbfounded as to the audacity of some of your 'Leaders'

You not only have 2, or 3, but 4 alliances, that right there is reason enough to not associate my self or any of my members and friends with the likes of you.

Organisation, Communication and participation, as well as activity are things you will struggle with as an alliance operating with 4 separate groups. If you are still oblivious to what I am saying, I'm referring to Black Templars, Black Templars II, Black Templars III, and Black Templars IV.

I do not not care about what you do, or how you do it.

HOWEVER, DO NOT APPROACH MY MEMBERS, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TEMPT THEM WITH FILTH AND SELF DELUSIONS OF HOW 'GOOD' YOU GUYS ARE.

I will not slander you through writing, nor will I declare hostility, but if you (and I'm talking to all four alliances) persist in writing to my members, I will not stand for it as neither will them.

They do not like getting spammed. And Neither do I.

So far this world is playing host to many Grepolis Legends many of which reside in my alliance, fear not, we do not prey on weaklings. We pick them apart.

I only fear for the new players that have joined/started their first world and are already doomed by their incompetent leaders.

Also, do not respond to this, just read it.

Much Love,
On behalf of all of us ;)
Cantareli

actually im going to respond so first calm down ok? Second all four of our alliances are so well organized and put together you are just two stupid too relize. And third having 4 alliances just ensures our safety. We are not noobs at all. We are all expirienced. Infact all four of our alliances can make it into the top 15 while your 1 alliance cant even make it into the top 20.

Much love,
ElectHD

Edit: PnP coming soon :)

DeletedUser

actually im going to respond so first calm down ok? Second all four of our alliances are so well organized . And third having 4 alliances just ensures our safety. We are not noobs at all. We are all expirienced. Infact all four of our alliances can make it into the top 15 while your 1 alliance cant even make it into the top 20.

Much love,
ElectHD

I hate point whores, all they are bothered about is position,

inviting anyone to an alliance will always allow you to get in the top 20 at the start of a world, just wait until like cantareli says when BP ends and your poor 1st world players get hit constantly and leave the game, you will ruin this game for them, due to your Mass recruiting tactics

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21770

actually im going to respond so first calm down ok? Second all four of our alliances are so well organized and put together you are just two stupid too relize. And third having 4 alliances just ensures our safety. We are not noobs at all. We are all expirienced. Infact all four of our alliances can make it into the top 15 while your 1 alliance cant even make it into the top 20.

Much love,
ElectHD

I hate point whores, all they are bothered about is position,

inviting anyone to an alliance will always allow you to get in the top 20 at the start of a world, just wait until like cantareli says when BP ends and your poor 1st world players get hit constantly and leave the game, you will ruin this game for them, due to your Mass recruiting tactics

Agreed with this 100%

Don't get me wrong, I'd understand if maybe it was just two alliances as some alliances on other worlds run with 75 members, but the cap here prevents that. But Black Templar's are literally just hording as many players as they possibly can thinking they have safety in numbers and convincing newer players that this is also the case. It's sad.

DeletedUser37640

Ah, this is the stuff I love to hear. Pretty soon with BP gone we can settle this.