Attempting to Poach Players

DeletedUser

Yes, how long until the next BT alliance? There were 4 in the first 3 days, haven't been any since :( lol :p

DeletedUser

The biggest MRA in the world are trying to grow even more :eek:

they are trying to tempt players away from there alliance, on the grounds they are the better alliance, :rolleyes:

now that is cheeky :)

Now If I was a silly leader I would declare war on them for this, but not being silly (just stupid) we may just have to start farming them tomorrow

Dear, **************
Hi I have kept my eye on you and it really looks like you deserve to be in a better alliance. How would you like to join Black Templar IV? I sent the invite and I really hope you accept so you can be with us. We need active and strong players and you are perfect, I am also trying to get other people from your alliance, so you would not be alone. Here they are, *****, *****, *****, and last *******.
Regards,

The names have been deleted to protect the innocent.

One of my members got this Message. There getting a big target on there heads for sure but they wont last long in this world.

DeletedUser

all of the alliances of this world should concentrate the first month or two on constant attacks on these guys is what i think then we can get to the real game