Pnp Attention Ocean 65 - Army of Eternity Epic Failure

• Thread starter Great Baconator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Dateline: 07/02/2012

Re: The Defence of Vail (formerly the 10000 point home city of AoE mouthpiece Areasy)

Location: somewhere on the hotly contested border of ocean 75

The arrogance of the AoE was understood. They had proclaimed ownership of ocean 65, and fearlessly conquered isolated 2500 point cities of the Lords of Pella and other alliances. The Lords of Pella, an alliance of noobs and mra's, were not to be feared. The AoE even appointed their own Baghdad Bob, Areasy, to ascend to the high status position of Minister of Taunting.

Yet it was this arrogance that was their undoing. After Areasy foolishly launched a CS attack across the border into ocean 75 he left himself open for a colony ship to arrive in his own harbor. He had a new city, but lost his home, a bad trade to the tune of 6000 points. Not one to accept the insult of the puny Lords of Pella "how dare they attack me?? I AM the mighty AREASY!!!" he cried to his leadership. "We must get my city back or I will gnash my teeth at night."

And so the counterattack, ill-planned and executed, was born. Fueled by their own arrogance and hubris, the Army of Eternity sought to teach the upstarts a lesson. "We shall send every light ship, every horsemen and chariot, from each and every city we have. When there are no units left, we shall show our might by continued attacks! We have 22 hours until the CS lands and we shall show and teach them that to fight the AoE is hopeless."

In the next 22 hours, poor Noselint, conqueror of Vail, expected to stand alone as many of his allies in the Lords of Pella had done before....but....things change....the Lords were noobs, true, but not stupid noobs. Noselint reported that no less than 29 seperate attacks were incoming. His time was numbered. But the Lords had learned quickly at the harsh treatment of the Army of Buttwipes, er, Eternity. Soon support arrived. A LOT of support. And the 25 attacks, relentlessly attempting to force the harbor, only paved the bottom of the sea with AoE shipwrecks, mired in the mud, muck and whalecrap where they belong. Rumor has it the Lords lost only 35 biremes...the AoE lost a "boatload" of units, faith in their arrogant leaders, and were humbled by a bunch of noobs. Who taught the lesson in Vail harbor? Who is not to be messed with?

It will be written into the annals of Pella, that in their darkest hour, when all seemed lost, it was the Lords who stood united in the face of mindless aggression, and that reaping low hanging fruit doesnt give you an ocean. Unity does.

The Army of Eternity? your 15 minutes is up.......

....for those interested here is what u can loose in 29 attacks against the Lords of Pella.....whats that? 400 LS? How do you lose 400 light ships attacking the same harbor? 1294 Hops? They couldnt swim! LMAO!

Sword 14
Slinger 870
Archer 5
Hop 1294
Horse 210
Chariot 222
Catapult 23
Fast Transport 39
Transport 123
Bireme 5
Light ship 403
Tireme 6
Colony ship 1

Wood 814780, Stone 538230, Silver 808205, Farm units 8977

All comments may be referred to the propaganda office of the Federation Lords of Pella Elite for answers - the whereabouts of Baghdad Bob, um, Areasy are unknown as of this writing, but rumor has it if you sit quietly at night and put your ears close to your computer, you can hear his wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some pictures would add to it, but you have the story down! Fantastic story!

DeletedUser29966

When I attacked Areasy's first conquer on my island - he cockily responds to me after seeing my incoming attack - "You sure you want to do this?" Yes my friend I am DAMNED sure. Altho he expectedly crushed that attack he got his first dose of our determination, which due to his sense of hubris and perhaps a bit too much pizza clogging his cognitive functions, went dangerously ignored. How could I possibly want to tangle with someone the likes of Zeus-like Areasy when I'm just a small part of a weak alliance and you're from the mighty AoE? Cuz I got some pipe-swinging brothers looking to advance you into the medieval era son THAT'S how. But you probably don't respect that fact do you? Correction - he didn't then but he sure as smack better now.

So one question Areasy... how you like me now? You know what, that name doesn't seem to fit you very well anymore. Let's drop the AR and see what you really are:

EASY

Bricks OUT - any AoE is welcome to come see me at my office on #1 Gibraltar Way.

DeletedUser5554

haha great welcome to the club...i remember once in ithica some of my guys sniped a claim from grimm eviction and then deflected 7000 ls from them with a handful of players....expect surrending if you keep those plays up :)

DeletedUser19042

lol...You guys took that city, and stacked it. Of course we didn't brake through. But you guys DID had a lot of empty citys now. So concerning us, epic failure of LoP.

You took a city (named vail) of an inactive player. (the first conquer) we took 15 of ACTIVE players in the last week.
Failure again LoP.

So 15-1 for AoE! lol...Don't start whining here on the externals because you KNOW you have lost more then we did. lol

DeletedUser29966

Yea Jorisva and I'd say 10 of those cities were taking while we were still introducing ourselves to each other. Half of us were still at the ice cream social still. So yea fact - AoE was together well before we were. You were organized we were not. That's what established alliances do to nascent alliances - they gobble up little pieces before the new guy can get a footing.

But that was then, and this is NOW. We were an army at dawn then. Consider your early wins our Kasserine Pass - we got thumped but lookie here, somebody learned how to thump back! Ask Chortle how well his conquest of one our wide open cities is going. Bring some scuba gear cuz your gonna have to go find him on the bottom of the sea where his CS currently resides.

Jorisva1 if I were you the thing I would be worrying about (besides our CS's coming for you in the night) is the poor leadership and terrible coordination you guys showed in coming at us. Those seem like some mighty cracks showing up in that AoE foundation - 29 something attacks and not one of them had any heart in it, much less any punch.

But don't go getting down on yourself it's not necessarily your fault. Every alliance experiences the full life cycle. You're just on your way out and we're on the way in. Pity we don't take on refugees otherwise we might consider your bid for asylum. You seem like you got that LoP fighting spirit.

DeletedUser19042

Brick, that just BS. LoP was founded BEFORE LoP. So there was time enough for LoP to organize.

And what are you saying about Now and then? We NOW (this week) took another 5 citys of LoP.

And 29 attacks? Not at all. If you are lucky you can get 15. And those were fakes, to keep your support there while we were going for your other citys. SUCCESFULL.

And then, LoP. Untill now I've only seen about 10 active players in WHOLE LoP(E). Of the 90 or so?

DeletedUser29966

I'll give you a minute to compose your thoughts, you seem a bit confused. Get back to me when you get the alliance names figured out.

DeletedUser19042

lol...Should I say Federation LoP and Federation LoPE perhaps?

DeletedUser

We Will see.....we are organised now.....we are getting stronger by the day.....you's failed terribly yous lost ALOT of troops...we are here to stay!!!

DeletedUser19042

I bet you are. Everyone is. All I can say, is that there are other alliances bigger than us heading your way to get a piece of the federation alliances. lol.

DeletedUser29966

No just don't say "LoP was founded before LoP," that kind of chicken and the egg logic confuses me - and ask my m8s I'm already confused enough. I do know a royal butt whoopin when I see one and son, I just saw one.

DeletedUser19042

No just don't say "LoP was founded before LoP," that kind of chicken and the egg logic confuses me - and ask my m8s I'm already confused enough. I do know a royal butt whoopin when I see one and son, I just saw one.

Ah sorry. Yes,bit confused. I'll give you that one. I wanted to say LoP was founded before AoE.

DeletedUser5554

@bricks....yeah i know a royal butt whoopin too and getting 1 city and losing 10 is what i classify as poor skills...

DeletedUser

LOL! I cant believe the guy signs off with the "slaughter" Churchill quote was part of the disaster at Vail...................Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter.
Winston Churchill

DeletedUser5554

...when you really look at it if you gained 1 city and lost 10ish....wasn't that a disaster for you guys not them? ill take being 10-1 anyday....you were part of the bad football teams in high school weren't you? you know the ones that always talks about how awesome they are then has a losing season and 2-5 shut outs :/

^ and if that came off as rude im sorry i don't like it when people talk smack with not much right to do so.

DeletedUser29966

Nah it's ok nodcrush you have nothing to worry about. You didn't come off as rude at all, just one sided. Talk to us later when you get your math figured out. Perhaps a bit too many debits in your column and certainly not enough credits.

Yea jorisva I kinda had you on a technicality there. Didn't have anything to do with our argument whatsoever but I was more than willing to take advantage of it. Before I say much more I just wanna make sure that those aren't your sisters pictured on your avatar - otherwise I'm gonna start being a lot nicer to you cuz I want a date!

As far as who was founded first maybe we were. You were around when I came into this world and you guys were way ahead of us as far as getting ourselves organized; your m8s also had plenty of chances to knock me out of O65 and you didn't take advantage of that chance and now I'm gonna cost you a heck of a lot more than it should when u finally come at me. Just goes to show, you guys are great at taking out 1800 point cities but you can't tackle the big nuts.

So quit talking and Come at me Bro!!!

DeletedUser5554

Nah it's ok nodcrush you have nothing to worry about. You didn't come off as rude at all, just stupid and ignorant. Talk to us later when you get your math figured out. Perhaps a bit too many debits in your column and certainly not enough credits.

according to grepostats lords of pella elite is 4-5 with AoE+ their academy. and LOP is 0-12. so overall you are 4-16...oh hey look my math is fine afterall ^.^ unless you have 12+ cs's in the harbor you should just accept the fact you are losing at the moment and shouldn't prance around like you are awesome because of another players mistake.

1. its unsportsman like
2. it makes you look like the biggest set of tool that could ever fit into a toolbox... *3-16* *becomes 4-16* "omg yes, were finally turning it around and winning the war"...yeah maybe when you actually end up with a winning score you can earn position to talk negatively about how much your enemies suck...till then though its time to go build your cities and spend less time on the forums (;