Pnp Attention Ocean 65 - Army of Eternity Epic Failure

• Thread starter Great Baconator
  • Start date

DeletedUser29966

YaI know, whatever man. I had some math to back up my claims but the simple fact is two-fold here.

1) You got beat for the first time in a location of our choosing. You tried to beat us down expecting chump, and instead you got a full dose of LoP right up in your face.

2) Your claims of slash and burn on our members just doesn't exist. Tell me who, since Vail fell to us you have taken and who we've taken from you. Your math ain't right my friend. I shouldn't be surprised, cuz when it comes to being right, the Age of Eunuchs just ain't there.

Now quit talking and start bringing some real heat on my polis, if you guys have any salt you wouldn't tolerate the highpoint LoP guy in 65 living another moment in your ocean. Well maybe you would, since you guys so far have proved only talk.

DeletedUser5554

if your defintion of a winning record is being 1/4th someones scores on you then just disband now... also i find it ironic that youre talking about how AoE has proved to be only talk yet they have 16 conquests to your 4.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29966

All I'm doing is pointing out how you guys have failed miserably since being seriously challenged. Yea you rolled a few of us before we got going, please fill us in where you have taken us over cuz from what I'm reading you quys ain't got much on us. don't forget to deduct the cities that we've taken from you first. I'll provide a list of AoE cities taken by the LoP

DeletedUser5554

if you'd like wanna try my hand sometime? by all means bro when this worlds over ill gladly face off with you ^.^

and if you're wondering why not now? its cuz you won't be good enough to beat AoE let alone S.T.O.R.M and MoS to get to my alliance....

DeletedUser29966

Well u got one part right at least, I have no part in major dealings w/ LoP. Not that you can handle it anyways this is my defensive aperture.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Guys keep it on topic and stop with the flame wars, if you can't get your point across without insulting each other then you probably shouldn't say anything on the matter

DeletedUser5554

sorry baudin you know i love ya <333

anyways after reviewing this ima just end on this. good story although with 16-4 you guys got a long way to go before you are the victors so don't let it go to your heads good things happen to calm minded people :)

DeletedUser29966

Hah that did kind of devolve into some real silliness, nothing personal Nod or Jorisva. You guys got me so bottled up on my island that I'm desperate to lash out at AoE any way possible lol.

And a word to the wiser: bourbon and internet forums, not always the best combination!

So Jori - can I get a date with one of your sisters or what? muhah....

DeletedUser19042

You can try, but i think you'll get dumped the first second

DeletedUser5554

im not even in AoE... im in Band of Misfits haha :).

and heres something fun go hangout with people honestly the only time i'm on the forums or in the game is when im waiting for it to be time to do something, making plans, or its night (summer) :) it lets me grow decently and get a lot of things done here and also gives me something to do outside of the game and keeps the game from ever getting old :)

also to keep this on topic still...whats happened in 65 today and yesterday? (;

DeletedUser19042

Well, what can I say? lol.

Well, I won't say much to you Baconator, because I've heard that you are the one that organised LoP. Without you they would be stuck. lol

DeletedUser29966

Luckily he didn't get himself kicked out of the alliance like he tried to early on muhah....

DeletedUser

Well, what can I say? lol.

Well, I won't say much to you Baconator, because I've heard that you are the one that organised LoP. Without you they would be stuck. lol

Truth be told this is my first game of Grepolis. The AoE did kick our butts thoroughly at the start when we were complete noobs though. But now I think Vail is our Battle of Midway Island....and I really wish I could have read the AoE alliance forum about that one ;). The tide has turned for us, as we have learned from how they operated. We studied the attacks closely, or at least I know I did.

They still have some formidable players, but now, unlike the start, our active players are getting a significant presence on the border. We have cleaned out many inactives and now they are facing a group of active learners, becoming veterans, who have figured out how to work together with a sprinkling of some very veteran players spearheading the counterattacks. Now they have a REAL fight on their hands.

Heard about me organizing? From who? It was just my natural charisma. LOL!! Thanks for the kind words BTW.....and forgive bricks, he was the favorite victim of areasy's taunting.....gave him some issues to work out but his therapist says with work he will be fine. LOL

DeletedUser5554

they lost 25 players and gained 19 over the past 7 days with a net loss of 6 players. from there i feel some of those losses are inactive/fall behinds. colony losses are what counts (;

anyways looks like things are just heating up over in 65 but one of you better get supremacy and secure it quick before MOS, BoM, Silver, or even the reminents of S.T.O.R.M start eyeing it for their own. i know for one STORM is going to have to go that way to survive as going south isn't gonna work and going west is suecide.

DeletedUser29966

My therapist called me and told me not to come back but I've been recommended another, a Dr. James Beam, and he comes highly regarded.

Oh and btw, I probably did more to fuel that fire w/ Areasy than he did even tho he mighta made the first spark. Where has he been btw, he's been kinda quiet lately...