Attk M.I.A

DeletedUser

Well, the main reason I couldn't stay in ATTK is because Phears had an affair with my twin brother when he found out I had cancer. But then we all got amnesia and forgot about it when we got hit by a train....while flying.

DeletedUser

So you were paying attention to the flight attendants when she was demonstrating the "safe exit strategy".

DeletedUser12324

Well, the main reason I couldn't stay in ATTK is because Phears had an affair with my twin brother when he found out I had cancer. But then we all got amnesia and forgot about it when we got hit by a train....while flying.

Dude! Seriously? Did you have to tell everyone.....

DeletedUser

Since this thread seems to continue to live on in many other threads, I'd like to move it back here.

Sure, by all means. I was merely rectifying his false belief and then later answering a question of his. No idea why he finds it necessary to justify himself over and over and over again (his account of the events is flawed too btw, but well, who cares).

If somebody asks the same question over and over and over, I will answer the same question, over and over and over. And I am curious as to what part of my account is flawed.