Auf wiedersehn Paros

DeletedUser

Greetings and sadly enough goodbye to the active Forum-aholics of Paros . I wanted to extend my bid of farewell to those that not only have I been able to encounter in the game. But also to those that I have become acquainted with. Those I have come to more familiar , and even to those who I may even call a friend.

Sadly due to this shade that pulls at my shirt sleeve with it's callous, unforgiving , and apathetic dead limbs I am forced to make a bittersweet departure. Especially with so many things happening RIGHT AFTER I CANCELED!!! The forums become more active ( if not out of craziness ), wars start , etc.

This shade ( Real Life he calls himself), has placed before me some new endeavors which I have little choice but to dedicate myself to. However, one of the blessings is another opportunity to continue writing , which I am trying extremely hard to break into.

So with my departure from CH, the donation of my cities to players in need and my account safely hidden away ( Well canceled , whatever ). I take this time to thank the people of Paros. When I first posted on these forums in a mention to V2 for the entertainment they provided through the game ( Thread @Venom). It became clear that many of you all are incredibly decent and civilized. Thank you for allowing me some time in a world to get to know you all. When my schedule loosens in the future ( which it will ) , I hope to see you all again maybe on another world.

So until then happy hunting & Crushing Conquering,
~Andrew~
"Danagar~

DeletedUser

Enjoy your RL pursuits and for the time you've spent in-game and on the forums. Each little nugget of effort supports the community as a whole. I only mention this because you say you're a writer or aspire to be one, your title should be Auf wiedersehen Paros, you have a typo missing the last e. ;)

DeletedUser

You're right! Well damn. Thank goodness I'm not trying to write "auf Deutsch".

Thanks Farg.

DeletedUser

This is a shame was really looking forward to a good war with you as you seemed like a decent guy and player. Best of luck and hope to see you playing again :)

(FlyingMonkeyBoy)

DeletedUser

Dude you should totally give me your autograph so when you become famous I could get good money for it. WOW first edition of your next book! That would be so sweet :p

Good luck in real life, and if you have some books written by you can PM so I could check them out
Bye

DeletedUser

Thank you everyone.

You know it's a long road, but I'm enjoying it everyday. I will probably still be trolling the forums here. I like being part of a decent community. Also I don't have any books published yet. Though I have done contribution and other smaller things here and there for a number of different endeavors. But hey if I do get my Fantasy, Sci-Fi publishing perked up. You all will be the first to know.

~Andrew~