August Omicron Personality of the Month!

DeletedUser

About

The Personality of the Month competition allows you, the Omicron forum goers, to determine your favorite player on our forum.

Some criteria that you may consider using could include, but not limited to: forum contribution, post quality, forum respectfulness, forum activity, or just outright love for another player.

Rules/Guidelines

Nominations:

1. Will begin Monday, August 15
  2. You may not nominate yourself
  3. Each person may nominate 3 players
  4. For a candidate to be considered eligible for the polls, you must receive 2 nominations
  5. You may not go in-game to ask your alliance members, who have never posted on the forums to come on and nominate you
Voting
  1. There will be 2 rounds; The top "x" from Round 1 will advance to the Round 2 Finals Vote
  2. You will receive 1 vote in each poll
  3. Voting will be conducted anonymously
Universal
  • You may NOT offer/bribe other players with rep or in-game favors or gratuity in any fashion.

Prizes

1. 200 gold
  2. custom forum title
  3. + rep from me (x2)

Schedule of Events

Nominations: Monday, August 15- Friday, August 19

-----BREAK: August 20-----

Round 1 Voting: Sunday, August 21 - Thursday, August 25

-----BREAK: August 26-----

Round 2 Voting: Saturday, August 27 - Wednesday, August 31

A new thread will be put up for nominations and for each poll

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nominations don't begin until the 15th. Idk where you guys are but I know you can't be two days ahead of me since it's the 13th here. :eek:

DeletedUser

It's 14th here, so I'm just ahead 1 day..
Hahahaha
I saw someone nominating already, so I did also.

DeletedUser

Moserty does not play in Omi. Unless under another name.

I don't know if that makes him qualifed to nominate. According to the posted rules he is still allowed to, but that means he would likely not pay much attention to the rules and dates. Being why he posted the nominations early. Possibly.

Well it's nineteen minutes till the 14th for me and I'm not even sure what time zone you would have to wait for. Unless it's all time zones on the fifteenth. Or one time zone.

DeletedUser

The in-game time zone is different per players/alliance. Unless you mean the zone of where the primary servers are located?

DeletedUser

The nominations will be open in approximately 6 hours 36 minutes from now ;)

That's UTC+2 I guess, whatever timezone Germany is in.

DeletedUser

Germany is UTC+1, at least that's what the ingame settings say..

OT: will there be a separate thread for the voting?

DeletedUser

Lol, it doesn't matter it's all based on when Eclipse says so haha.

DeletedUser

my bad, I didn't pay attention to the dates of everything, read the rules, skipped the dates; I do play under a different name here in Omnicorn. Besides I don't think it matters if I play here als long as I read the forum and see who contributes in a positive manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Which name is that Moserty?
Well voting has started I suppose.

I nominate:
r3dfox82, Murtius, lord syron orm