Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Murtius

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • W*arms

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

This is it! The winner of this poll will be crowned Omicron's August Player of the Month! (forum)

Please vote for your favorite!

You may only vote for 1 person. All votes are anonymous.

Prizes for the winner!

1. 200 gold
  2. custom forum title
  3. + rep from me (x2)

*Given r3dfox82's comments, he seems to have withdrawn himself from the competition and was not included in this poll.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NOOO!!! I didn't get through. :( I am really, really depressed now. I just want to die.

DeletedUser

Ash 42....I didn't expect anyone to do this, but it's pretty clear the foul play with this poll. Considering you received 8 votes in the first round, and the fact that only 24 total voters participated in Group B's poll, whereas there's already 34 in this one, and you were only included in the finals because r3dfox82 dropped out, I sincerely doubt you have received 20 honest votes already.

However, if you can tell me straight to my face (or pm in this case) that there has been no foul play involved, I will believe you and I will apologize for my skepticism. I just see this type of behavior far too often. Otherwise, I have no choice but to disqualify you from the competition. A standard code of honesty is automatically expected from all participants, especially when there is a prize involved. This also makes it less likely something like this will happen again in the future, unless the vote settings are changed to allow public votes. But I trusted everyone here with a private vote, which everyone honored during the first round.

Let this be a warning to everyone for this competition, and all future competitions.

DeletedUser

What has he done wrong? There are two things I see that might be classed as cheating.

1) Creating several accounts to vote for oneself many times.
2) Posting in alliance forum for people to vote for you.

What do you think he has done wrong, eclipse (the thing that you are skeptical about)?

DeletedUser

He's not done anything. I asked people to vote for him and waited to see if they would say yes or no. Most people said yes and voted for him. I just told more people about this poll. Is that cheating? If it is then sorry.

DeletedUser

Nope i dont see that as cheating... Certainly not. Unless he created multiple accounts and voted for himself then its cheating. Otherwise It is not cheating. Its just Popularity contest at finals and every finals happens like that itself..

If you take American Idol or Any other show which is based on User Polls.

Its just favoritism... So you cannot call him a cheater.

DeletedUser

Nope i dont see that as cheating... Certainly not. Unless he created multiple accounts and voted for himself then its cheating. Otherwise It is not cheating. Its just Popularity contest at finals and every finals happens like that itself..

If you take American Idol or Any other show which is based on User Polls.

Its just favoritism... So you cannot call him a cheater.
I have sent Eclipse a message I want no more talk about this and I think I wrote a good message and he will see I had nothing to do in the 20 votes.

DeletedUser

If ASH didn't ask for Green to request such a thing I don't it would be.

But if Ash asked Green to request his friends come vote then I think it is unfair atleast.

I voted for Ash so I support him winning, but anyone who doesn't contribute or play Omi, but they read what we say, (I know a few like this but they don't have accounts) in the Omi forums shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I see some biased occuring. I knew it would at this stage. Hence me dropping out.

DeletedUser

That was on the.... I forget, but when their was group A and group B, I voted for Ash from Group B.

I voted for you here Murtyson and not because your my friends or leader.

Honestly because your opinions are practically undisputable and you outwitt most of the people in the forums haha.

DeletedUser

Oh its too late now bli you can't take back what you have said, I putting you on my nasty Christmas card list :D

DeletedUser

Wooot, I didn't even know I was nominated by the first Group B poll.
I vote for Murty!