August POTM Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Please nominate your fellow players for the August Personality of the Month!

Rules:

1. You may not nominate yourself
2. Each person may nominate 3 players
3. For a candidate to be considered eligible for the polls, he/she must receive 2 nominations
4. You may not go in-game to ask your alliance members, who have never posted on the forums to come on and nominate you
5. Even if a candidate has already received 2 nominations, please still nominate that player if you originally planned to

The nominations will close on Friday, August 19.

p.s. I'm terribly sorry for not having this up at the right time. Stepped away from my computer and got distracted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I nominate:

Murtius, (seems biased but I honestly believe he is a good forum member and think his use of facts and ability to over look the "childish, silly, unneccassary" remarks of others is an admirable trait)

cb627cb627, ( I like his witty comments against D3th players that do not get deleted, plus the fact, (he/she (?))always has a GOOD answer to the PNP D3th puts forth)

W*arms (Has good points and is good at advising fellow Alphans in the forum, I would say of those I've dabted with he is the most worthy opponent and admitting)

DeletedUser

2 nominations from me

r3dfox82
Murtius

Have been solid contributors to this forum and have presented high quality, detailed, objective and respectable posts that add value to threads.

DeletedUser

Ash 42, he is not involved in one of the major wars, but still contributes very well to those threads.
Bli Zankity, because he is a very decent opponent in debating.
I don't want to nominate someone from Alpha, so sorry W*arms and Master of grepo, but third one goes to r3dfox82

DeletedUser

Murtius - Despite what everyone says, he is a great contributor.
r3d - Fun to read what he says.

DeletedUser

Just a reminder, only 24 hours left for nominations! Get them in while you still can! Don't let your favorites miss the poll!

DeletedUser

Practically everyone that participates in these forums have been nominated twice haha.

DeletedUser

And results are in!

Murtius | 8
r3dfox82 | 6
Ash 42 | 4
cb627cb627 | 3
lord syron orm | 3
W*arms | 3
Bli Zankity | 2
MasterOfGrepolis | 2*
bobytza33 | 1

*Because I only nominated 2 players, I had decided to nominate a third player, MasterOfGrepolis

The first round polls will be put up in approximately 17-18 hours. Thank you all for your nominations!

Status
Not open for further replies.