• r3dfox82

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • W*arms

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Please vote for your favorites!

This is a MULTIPLE CHOICE vote. That means you can vote for as many of the choices as you wish.

All votes are anonymous. The Top 2 will advance to the Finals!

*Bli zankity has withdrawn himself from the competition; otherwise, he would have been in his poll

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So... what's the point of this? Despite the fact I am currently winning whatever this is, you might as well take me off. This isn't high school, I don't need gratification of winning (or losing) some lame popularity contest.

Aicy

Strategos
Aren't you a grumpy little poopie pie?

What's the point you ask? What's the point of playing this game brohan? For fun.

DeletedUser

*cough* Free gold and a title.

There are rewards it's not like he will say "Look Red has won.

*sarcastic woot* End of polls.

Go have fun."

DeletedUser

Well when I log in to find a poll, with no explanation of what it's for and what's at stake...

As far as a grumpy poopie pants... So? What's it to ya? I don't know you, who says I have to be friendly? :D

As far as the point of playing the game, I think that's a little different than this poll, don't you? I play the game to have fun, a poll as to who your favorite person is, isn't my idea of fun...

Gold, never use it, don't need to start. The true skilled players don't need an advantage.

A title? Oh well whoopy do da! Do I get a sash too?

DeletedUser

r3dfox82; Do I get a sash too?[/QUOTE said:
Sure, why not?

You can put it in your trophy case next to all your crowns :eek:

DeletedUser

Well when I log in to find a poll, with no explanation of what it's for and what's at stake...

As far as a grumpy poopie pants... So? What's it to ya? I don't know you, who says I have to be friendly? :D

As far as the point of playing the game, I think that's a little different than this poll, don't you? I play the game to have fun, a poll as to who your favorite person is, isn't my idea of fun...

Gold, never use it, don't need to start. The true skilled players don't need an advantage.

A title? Oh well whoopy do da! Do I get a sash too?

Good thing I didn't vote for you otherwise I would be reconsidering right about now.

The purpose of it was posted, don't get sassy because you didn't read it.

DeletedUser

I like to get sassy, makes me feel good about myself. And thank you for not voting for me, it doesn't sound like there's a sash involved, and if I don't get one to go with my crowns that I won at the beauty pageants (cause I'm a girl, right cb?) then I don't want it!

DeletedUser

You can see up there I withdrew myself from the race.

There's no need to act as if you couldn't do the same.

Simply send Eclipse a msg saying "I'd like to withdraw myself from the POTM,"

And viola, no one has to read what you have to say. :]

I can play Sassy to, she is my one eyed dog.

Getiing on in years. Becareful cause Sassy is going to die soon.