Aurora

DeletedUser

Hi,

If your an experienced player and situated in ocean 55 seeking an aggressive/active alliance, then Aurora could be for you.

We wont be recruiting in any other oceans at this time sorry.

For further information please contact me in game.

Regards Exploro (Aurora O55)

DeletedUser31161

im sorry i think this is another MRA the worst. lowest average in the top 12. one of the most members

DeletedUser

im sorry i think this is another MRA the worst. lowest average in the top 12. one of the most members

Averages dont matter after 2/3 days...We still have players joining the actual world, are you to say none of them will be at the finish line? What matters is location,active and experience.
You could have members levelling up their senate and resource buildings before starting a harbor etc.. So the averages in this case will look lower, as starting a building from scratch gives you more points.

Its easy to spot a Mass recruiting alliance because they will recruit just about every player in every ocean until their alliance is full. Yet if you look at the geographical location of our members you can see very clearly that recruitment has been more selective.

Ex

DeletedUser

There Is Only 3 Alliances you want to be IN

For the Buzz

Glimmer in the Dark

Lacking Diplomacy

DeletedUser

There will be more than 3 alliances mate that survive the game long term. Even the MRA's that top the rankings will be around for a good while while yet...I would expect 6 months from now the top 12 will consist of many alliances that havnt even been born yet.

Its hard to pin point a top alliance at this stage, ive seen many have great averages early on and then nowhere to be seen after a few months. Ive also seen many a member shout from the rooftops about how great his/her alliance is (in a new world) then lose interest after a few weeks.

I offer commitment as founder and will stick it out. If anyone in 55 wants to join up then message me in game and we can have a chat..:)

DeletedUser31161

i have to say that they cleaned up well... i like this knew alliance.

DeletedUser

okay i heard around that you would want to be in the buzz but it does not exsist your leader left you guys stranded....largest alliance to be dissolved....

DeletedUser1405

okay i heard around that you would want to be in the buzz but it does not exsist your leader left you guys stranded....largest alliance to be dissolved....

Have you actually been reading these forums?

DeletedUser

Tried to make an alliance. He actually did pretty well- The Penguin isn't the one who started the disaster that ended For The Buzz.

DeletedUser9358

i believe that for the buzz wasnt around long enough for it to 'have been done pretty well'. i remember there being a bunch of rules and i was already wondering what i was doing there...the players on the other hand were good and that is why we made sure that they were offered a place with us when we took matters into our own hands.
but if it werent for FTB the beginnings of ER would not have gone as they did..ther was a good core group of players that were on both teams and for that i am thankful..so i will give mrP a little credit..just not much..lol..he may deserve credit for other stuff, but i think his alliance running skills need some work is all..sorry mrP...this isnt supposed to be a bash of you...just mentioning my view is all...i have no probs with you so i cant say i dont like you...k bud? :)

DeletedUser31161

I know my leading skills need work that is why i am taking a brake on leading but i like where i am going with leading an alliance and i can truly say that i think that Buzz would have gone far if it was still alive. ER is just a version of Buzz. that is how i look at it. ER would have been Buzz if we weren't dissolved. Mike and you would have gotten your friends to join us. The rest would have came. And we would be where you guys are now. and i have proof. I look at the days BP had ended and Buzz was alive we were rocking. 16 players second abp alliance. I have no prob with your mates in ER and the leaders. in a way i think of myself as the founder that went inactive and you guys my successors (if thats ok)