Aurora

DeletedUser1405

Really don't know what to say to this, First time i have been gobsmacked since i joined these forums. :eek:

DeletedUser29066

double-gobsmacked, and confounded and befuddled also

DeletedUser

your pure something is right....sheer gall comes to mind along with a few mental health diagnoses.

I'm not gobsmacked so I'll say it. ;)

Mr. P, I joined and left your alliance within I believe 24 hrs simply because of the ridiculous dictates that you and/or smithy posted in your internal forum. I didn't even get to stick around and see the um "adventures" that you two got up to shortly afterwards. But I will specify this, I LEFT your alliance because of you and Smithy. I JOINED ER because of Mike and Chilli. You had and have absolutely no input, influence or relevance on or to ER as an alliance........none, zip, zilch, nadda. I have no control over your self delusions...your own state of denial is a problem of your own creation....but I'm not going to sit here and let you try to peddle that nonsense on the forum as if it was in any way some sort of reality based in fact.

ER is a good alliance and that fact has NOTHING to do with you...I'll go so far as to say it's in spite of you, as I'm sure Mike and Chilli had some hurdles to overcome as a result of FTB and your antics within it.

:pro:

DeletedUser29066

Mr. P, I joined and left your alliance within I believe 24 hrs simply because of the ridiculous dictates that you and/or smithy posted in your internal forum. I didn't even get to stick around and see the um "adventures" that you two got up to shortly afterwards. But I will specify this, I LEFT your alliance because of you and Smithy.

Sassy, I'm still hurt that you turned me down for those two, but I've almost forgiven you:(

DeletedUser

I know, but in my own defense, I did quickly realize my mistake and run screaming for the hllls. :(

DeletedUser5554

Mr. P here's how we know you haven't had any kind of influence on ER....LD and another teams actually like ER... If you influenced how ER has conducted themselves then chances are their story would be a different one.

Trust me Penguin the only hand you had in ER was annoying everyone in Buzz and motivating them to make ER.

DeletedUser5554

I know my leading skills need work that is why i am taking a brake on leading but i like where i am going with leading an alliance and i can truly say that i think that Buzz would have gone far if it was still alive. ER is just a version of Buzz. that is how i look at it. ER would have been Buzz if we weren't dissolved. Mike and you would have gotten your friends to join us. The rest would have came. And we would be where you guys are now. and i have proof. I look at the days BP had ended and Buzz was alive we were rocking. 16 players second abp alliance. I have no prob with your mates in ER and the leaders. in a way i think of myself as the founder that went inactive and you guys my successors (if thats ok)

Oh also you were nowhere near second ABP. I would know because LD had first and Evo was trying to catch up at second followed by Myrms for a while.

DeletedUser29066

OK, that's settled then. I like ER. Thanks for clearing that up for me CK:cool:

DeletedUser

Anyway, isn't this an Aurora thread. I mean ER is pretty badazz but... you know what n/m, let's just conquer their thread :)

DeletedUser5554

Well I mean Aurora people are such bores that's why its up to us LD and ER's to bring life to them! :D

DeletedUser

I've noticed that all the threads seem to be dying...what do we have to do to get forum participation around here...serve free booze or what?:cool:

DeletedUser31161

if Aura doesn't do something about moving or pacting they will certainly die. ER is focused with us at the moment (dont worry we will kill you) if they one ER and LD would probably go about destroying Aura. and because they are in the middle of LD and ER they will certainly have no chance