Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Only half of the top 15 alliance and player maps are showing up

DeletedUser

Well if two sites went down I take it the world data is either down or changed format without an announcement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll talk to Ac04 about it.

DeletedUser

the problem is Ac never made auto updating maps for 2.0 so when we upgraded the maps were lost until Ac makes them into 2.0 maps

DeletedUser

the problem is Ac never made auto updating maps for 2.0 so when we upgraded the maps were lost until Ac makes them into 2.0 maps

Bottom line, does that mean that greutils.com will be back? It was one of the best mapping programs out there.

DeletedUser

I have a proposal! Get Ac04, and DEMAND an explanation for this utter miscarriage of justice!

DeletedUser

Just FYI, I sent a note to Ac04 and haven't heard back from him yet. Hopefully I will hear from him soon and we will discover if we can get our maps back.

DeletedUser

Ac04 has made a post in the Eta forum's Auto-updating maps thread about it, if anyone's interested.

DeletedUser

Let me be a broken record. Greutils.com is still not working. It was the only lower level mapping program and I used it often. Even though you can get similar results from Grepolis Maps, it just isn't the same detail and ease of use.

DeletedUser

Let me be a broken record. Greutils.com is still not working. It was the only lower level mapping program and I used it often. Even though you can get similar results from Grepolis Maps, it just isn't the same detail and ease of use.

I used it a lot too. Shame, it was a simple but great little tool. Much quicker to use and easier to see stuff than grepolismaps:(

DeletedUser

Is it me or does something seem wrong with the alliance map?