Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser5

Auto Updating maps are something that have been expected on the forums for a long time now, and they're finally here for you to use.

I have developed some Auto Updating maps for Grepolis, and will continue to develop more and more as I figure out which ones are needed. I hope that you will all help me decide which ones are needed. If you have an idea, don't discuss it in this thread, drop me a PM with the idea, and I'll make a decision then.

So without further ado, here are the maps. You can click on them to see a larger version of them.

Let me know what you think of them, if you would.

Please discuss the maps, and improvements in the following thread. Click Me

Many thanks,

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very nice! And as of this morning, we made the top 15 map :) Not bad for a lil rim alliance :p

DeletedUser5

Due to the fact I wasn't planning to release all worlds maps together, I'm having to migrate to a new web host, so there may be some downtime over the next few hours, I'm not sure how much there will be, if any. This move will allow me to expand more and more, and I will have some new maps on the way for you all. I apologise if there is downtime over the next few hours.

In addition to the extra maps, I have come up with a better layout for the maps, fully configurable, so I can easily change parts to suit. Hopefully this will allow for easier viewing on the maps.

Give me your thoughts on the new layout in the following thread.

Feature #1 - Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser

Is it possible to have the map bigger for KAPPA ?
There is no players all around the edge presently.
Thanks

DeletedUser

i think by 'auto-updating maps' the point is they update themselves.. :p

DeletedUser

You can also copy the image location and paste in your alliance forum(right-click on the pic. Scroll down and click copy image location).
If you do that then you have a map that constantly updates by itself. Just make sure you use the BB code with the little mountain pic when you paste it.