Auto Updating Maps

DeletedUser5

Auto Updating maps are something that have been expected on the forums for a long time now, and they're finally here for you to use.

I have developed some Auto Updating maps for Grepolis, and will continue to develop more and more as I figure out which ones are needed. I hope that you will all help me decide which ones are needed. If you have an idea, don't discuss it in this thread, drop me a PM with the idea, and I'll make a decision then.

So without further ado, here are the maps. You can click on them to see a larger version of them.

Let me know what you think of them, if you would.

Please discuss the maps, and improvements in the following thread. Click Me

Many thanks,

Adam

DeletedUser

Great maps yet again Adam, and I'll be looking forward to different ones in the near future.

DeletedUser

I will beat you in the end Shan! :D

Besides, no one is going to overtake me in DBP after today :p
And possibly too BP. Depends on how my attacks go.

DeletedUser

Hmm. So, would this be a good thread to use for others to request specific maps?

DeletedUser

Hmm. So, would this be a good thread to use for others to request specific maps?

I doubt it. This appears to be a generic thread on all the worlds, and I highly doubt that ac04 would have time to make personal maps. :p

DeletedUser

I doubt it. This appears to be a generic thread on all the worlds, and I highly doubt that ac04 would have time to make personal maps. :p

I think he might mean, player made maps... Yes??

DeletedUser

Oh, no, but, I have made a map or two in my day.
Haven't since Theta though, with Tmesis and the Theta Times.

DeletedUser

That'll have to wait a bit, GrepoMaps will need to update first before I can get an accurate map.

DeletedUser

Woot expendables on the top 12, if Loda doesnt turn out to be a complete MRA, we can use them for protection on our outer walls for abit, lol :) as it stands i think like 5 of these #12 alliances, will go down do to...being sprarse when you have 50 members yet there in 4 diff oceans, you have a problem....o first time in the core....im always in ocean 74 but now we will have some fun :)

DeletedUser

Woot expendables on the top 12, if Loda doesnt turn out to be a complete MRA, we can use them for protection on our outer walls for abit, lol :) as it stands i think like 5 of these #12 alliances, will go down do to...being sprarse when you have 50 members yet there in 4 diff oceans, you have a problem....o first time in the core....im always in ocean 74 but now we will have some fun :)

50 players in different oceans does not matter in this stage, because everything is the core. It's just a lot more synoptic to have everyone at the same ocean.

DeletedUser

thats what im saying ^ still, if they expand in random oceans at a random rate then well you know were their heading ;)

DeletedUser

Needs more cowbell, and needs to be bigger. I can't really see anything.

Other than that...fantastic

DeletedUser

He is storing the images as they update as well so they can be used for other things later on. Remember pictures take up space, thus server space, which needs to be conserved ;)