Auto-Updating Maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser30490
  • Start date

DeletedUser30490

Here are [user]ac04[/user]'s auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes.

If there are any problems with the maps, please let [user]ac04[/user] know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread: :Feature 1-Auto Updating Maps:

So without further ado, here are the maps:

___

DeletedUser33297

The map is totally balanced, it's not like 90% of the world joined SE or anything.

DeletedUser30490

No problem:)
But you should be thanking ac04 for making them

DeletedUser

Doesn't help that 'random direction' usually tends to pick SE :p
I would have gone SW but as this is the first world I joined on this name I got dumped with the rest *facepalm*

DeletedUser11965

It's gonna be a short massacre in 44, 45, 54 and a few merges, then this alliance will probably go SE from there :)

Man, ain't I a genius?

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for the peeps who will join up in O75 in a week or so. Actually no I don't.

DeletedUser

Of course you gotta stick my Alliance, Midgard, in PINK!
At least its HotPink!

LOL

DeletedUser3569

Anyone else realize that these maps are not autoupdating anymore??

DeletedUser5

Sorry chaps, I have to keep accounting for them closing loads of worlds, which is just plain irritating...

Maps should be generating once again - thanks for ImperialJaeger and Chrss2128 for pointing out that they're not working :)

DeletedUser

Wow my ocean (85) is the fringe, I was wondering why I didn't see very many big alliances.