Auto Updating maps

Jorisva1

Polemarch
Here are [user]ac04[/user]'s auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes.

If there are any problems with the maps, please let [user]ac04[/user] know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?16160-Feature-1-Auto-Updating-Maps

So without further ado, here are the maps:

___

SupahAmbition

Do you know how long it usually takes to update for a new world like this?

Jorisva1

Polemarch
Do you know how long it usually takes to update for a new world like this?
No. But I'll look it up. ;)

Usually around once an hour, but I'll look it up and give better details.

are you playing the world joris?
No, I'm not. :D

//EDIT: Just looked up the details of the update. Atm only once a day. But considering the settings of this world this will become higher soon. I expect it to go to at least once every 2 hours.

Last edited:

SupahAmbition

Wow, Just looking at the maps now.. Doesn't seem like a lot of people joined :S

Chirality

hopefully more people come and those who are here stay so this world doesn't end up boring and dead!

Chirality

good. I will rim you and then send my dudes with beautiful unit speed 4 all the way to the rim to farm your tiny new town.

:p

redsoxkillers2

why is the south east filling up b4 the rest of the core.

Killer of hell

The world map large looks like a dress....As far as I can make out of it.

goldfinger6

Phrourach
There is no best direction, but a lot of players believe that SE has the most battles after BP, and with enough people believing this and going SE, it's usually true.

Chirality

you have to pay 1/4 less resources for every building if you go SE and have a lot of money