Auto Updating maps

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser19042

Here are [user]ac04[/user]'s auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes.

If there are any problems with the maps, please let [user]ac04[/user] know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?16160-Feature-1-Auto-Updating-Maps

So without further ado, here are the maps:

___

DeletedUser

Do you know how long it usually takes to update for a new world like this?

DeletedUser19042

Do you know how long it usually takes to update for a new world like this?
No. But I'll look it up. ;)

Usually around once an hour, but I'll look it up and give better details.

are you playing the world joris?

No, I'm not. :D

//EDIT: Just looked up the details of the update. Atm only once a day. But considering the settings of this world this will become higher soon. I expect it to go to at least once every 2 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, Just looking at the maps now.. Doesn't seem like a lot of people joined :S

DeletedUser

hopefully more people come and those who are here stay so this world doesn't end up boring and dead!

DeletedUser32498

hopefully more people come and those who are here stay so this world doesn't end up boring and dead!

well i am playing in this world so it won't be boring. also deathwish is here so most likely a lot of action will take place.

DeletedUser

good. I will rim you and then send my dudes with beautiful unit speed 4 all the way to the rim to farm your tiny new town.

:p

DeletedUser

The world map large looks like a dress....As far as I can make out of it.

DeletedUser23516

There is no best direction, but a lot of players believe that SE has the most battles after BP, and with enough people believing this and going SE, it's usually true.

DeletedUser33530

You have to be joking me. There is no such thing as a best direction. If everyone had the mentality to go SE then it wouldn't be so great after all would it? :)

Idk I heard this when I was a newbie here so I went with it.

DeletedUser

you have to pay 1/4 less resources for every building if you go SE and have a lot of money