Top 12 Auto Updating maps

DeletedUser19042

Here are [user]ac04[/user]'s auto updating maps for this world. There are 4 different maps available, in 2 different sizes.

If there are any problems with the maps, please let [user]ac04[/user] know either by using a wall post, or by posting in the following thread: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?16160-Feature-1-Auto-Updating-Maps

So without further ado, here are the maps:

___

DeletedUser19042

There are problems with the maps on all worlds. All we can do is hope they 'll fix it soon

DeletedUser

anabasis-picture.jpg

"Oh Mighty Zeu...I mean, Oh Mighty Richard the Community Manager. Where are the maps?"

DeletedUser

Actually, richard has no control over the maps. Its done by one of the ex-cms, completely on his own time.

DeletedUser

He has been made aware, although has not looked at it as of yet.

DeletedUser

I know I am with them but death takes all it really in a pretty sweet spot. All the major alliances are all bunched up and Death has no major alliance even remotely close and we have only been up and going for 2 weeks so we still need to work up some stuff but we are here for the long haul and in wonderful shape.

DeletedUser5

Sorry chaps, have had a lot on as of late, I'll be rewriting the importer for this on one of the nights this week - with Inno closing as many worlds as they have been, the code I use to detect when new worlds are out needs to be changed.

I'll update this thread as and when I've resolved the problem.

EDIT: scratch that, they appear to be updating once again... can anyone confirm this to be the case?