Intermediate Avatar (not for noobahs!)

DeletedUser18825

Hello peoples.
I know that I am a graphic artists, but I hate making avatars. They are soo small. And pointless.

So, I am looking for a good avatar with:
1. I want it to be extremely cool. NOT JUST TEXT ON A BACKGROUND. Stinkin' noobs.
3. Text: Either an '-S-' or no text at all.
4. Size: Use common sense. If you have it.
5. Theme: Hahahaaa! Um... A spider. Or something. Doesn't really matter.

If you noticed that I skipped #2, it was because I couldn't think of anything to say there, and so I just was too lazy to re-number, even though it would have taken less time than writing this useless paragragpgh.

So, I will just give all effortfull ones +rep, and use my favorite(s).

,,,C,O,M,A,S,,,A,R,E,,,C,O,O,L,,,Noobs are not.

DeletedUser18825

Thanks, man, but:

Lol, the problem is, is that the -'s look like t's.

Maybe it would be better if it was just a plain 'S'.

Anyone else gonna tryyy?! :eek:

DeletedUser

uh here:
savatars.jpg

you could use that as a temporary avatar until you get one you like better....

DeletedUser

I decided to give this request a try.

4ftz01.jpg

I hope you like it.

~Warlord

DeletedUser19523

why must you give me - rep? what if i do a really good request and you die for it? THEN will u give me + rep?

DeletedUser18825

why must you give me - rep? what if i do a really good request and you die for it? THEN will u give me + rep?

If you could make good requests, that wouldn't matter as much as your stinkin' attitude.

DeletedUser19523

it depends on how we start off. if we start off on the wrong foot or ur disrespectful, then yes, im gonna be mad towards you. if you mae bad comments about my art, im gonna b mad at u. im a beginner. i no im not the best. a little criticism is good, but post it on my pics, dont embarrass me in front of everything. thats rude and selfish