Award "Attacker of the day"

DeletedUser

Hi to everyone. I only register in the forum for the reason you are going to read.
On Thursday 28/4/2011 I started attacks and gained 9171 BP. I was expecting to earn the award "Attacker of the day". This is the link to the Grepostats so you can see my winning BP as an attacker.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/56608/history
Instead of that the award was given to another player who has gained (at the same day) 8552 BP!!!!!!!!! I know who is this player, but I don't want to give the name in pablic.
After that, I decided to message the support team. After 2 days of waiting, I got a reply from them. This is what the support team answered me a couple of hours ago.
Author said:
Hello pilos,

I am afraid that the support team do not have any information regarding awards beyond that known by the playerbase, nor are official logs of who should have received what award and when kept. As such I am afraid that we cannot assist you with them.

I would like some opinions of what to do...... Thank you all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

Did you maybe not think that some of your attacks were split after midnight and thus taken your bp down below his? Thats probably what has happened...

DeletedUser

Errr a medal is just for looks. On the other hand what point of having a medal if your not gonna show the entire world? i check your profile and you dont have the medal enabled to be viewed for "everyone".

You dont need a medal to show supremacy? If you know your doing good in your ocean and is whipping *** , all the better.

Is this really bothering you THAT much?

And next time dont link it to redneckwomen..... that is not you...

DeletedUser

Sorry about that, just fixed.

@-Achilles-: No, this didn't happened. All the attacks were in the same day!!!!! I'm sure about that and I have the reports.

@DaFlunky: Now you can see my awards..... And YES, it's bothering me A LOT

DeletedUser345

Sorry about that, just fixed.

@-Achilles-: No, this didn't happened. All the attacks were in the same day!!!!! I'm sure about that and I have the reports.

@DaFlunky: Now you can see my awards..... And YES, it's bothering me A LOT

Lets see the times of the reports?

DeletedUser

the attacker of the day award is calculated on the number of units killed and not the ABP gained.

so a bireme giving you 8ABP counts the same as a swordsman giving you 1ABP and in fact, the same as a militia, which also counts as a kill toward the award. it is actually possible to win attacker of the day without gaining any ABP at all by killing many thousands of militia!

hope that helps ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I understand what you say Pythagorus. Let me ask this.
I attack and kill 1 bireme, so I gain 8BP....
You attack and kill 2 swordsmen, so you gain 2 BP.....
Who's the winner??? You???

@-Achilles-: Who are you in the game??? I'll message you all....

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if I understand what you say Pythagorus. Let me ask this.
I attack and kill 1 bireme, so I gain 8BP....
You attack and kill 2 swordsmen, so you gain 2 BP.....
Who's the winner??? You???
yes, that is 100% correct :)

if we are the only 2 people in the world (god forbid) then you have killed 1 unit, a bireme, and i have killed 2 units.

1 unit for you, 2 units for me so i am attacker of the day :D

DeletedUser

yep, 99% sure. i've heard this from many sources and seen the evidence of it (like your example here might be)

if i recall correctly an alliance mate of mine in the early days of xi got AotD award for only killing militia, which shows that they definitely count for the award.

DeletedUser

I agree there, thats why I havent got my 25,000 unit kills, yet. I have killed thousands of horses but because they count for 1 each not 4 or more I still need to kill another 5 thousand troops :)

DeletedUser

yep, 99% sure. i've heard this from many sources and seen the evidence of it (like your example here might be)

if i recall correctly an alliance mate of mine in the early days of xi got AotD award for only killing militia, which shows that they definitely count for the award.

i believe so. Plus when you get the award it is based on german time GMT+1

DeletedUser

Errr a medal is just for looks. On the other hand what point of having a medal if your not gonna show the entire world? i check your profile and you dont have the medal enabled to be viewed for "everyone".

You dont need a medal to show supremacy? If you know your doing good in your ocean and is whipping *** , all the better.

Is this really bothering you THAT much?

Loads of medals :pro: yeah gimme gimme gimme