AweShock

• Thread starter DeletedUser18825
  • Start date

DeletedUser

yeah why wont we. Also message me skype so I add you to our room. We have 2 rooms and Im sure you will like the 2nd room better than the 1st room.

DeletedUser

I vouch for curvy. We were teammates in gamma and she's good. Let her in Spider once you come online. I'll add her to the group chat.

DeletedUser

Can I be a part of this? I was based in O75 in the beta server. Real fun if you can get the whole ocean to yourself. See 'UNITY'. Nothing to get at you from the southeast.

DeletedUser

Yeah why not. We will accept 2 recruits so in my opinion spyder will think very much on the last 2 recruits. Roesh your in. 2 spots remaining.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

We will accept as many people that want to join. I suspect that to get the amount of people we need that will actually stick to it, we need to recruit more than planned.

The last two requests are accepted.

DeletedUser

The amount of spam we're going to have!

Make sure the world we join is not relatively new as I don't want to get to engaged in it.

DeletedUser18825

It will be a new world that we will join. We will join the next world that is speed 2 or higher.

You must get engaged xD

DeletedUser

We will join 1 day after the world is started. I'll enter the world and see if I land in O75. Once I land in O75 I'll put a link here for all to land in O75. so make a new email so you can re register once the link is put so we all land in O75. At least 10 people must do a new email and register via the link I post so you guys prove you love me :p

DeletedUser18825

I think that we'll be fine just joining a day or two after and landing in O75. No need for links... :p