AweShock

• Thread starter DeletedUser18825
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well Im going to use an account I have 200 gold in (invited a friend of mine which prooved his friendship by playing till 1000 points then quitting the world). Me wishes more like him maybe I'll invite him to this premade.

DeletedUser

You massive gold seeking n00b. :p

-Spyder- I just noticed you have 4/5 premades on this page alone! Haha, whatever happened to F.A.P I was looking forward to that.

DeletedUser18825

Pffftt.... F.A.P. got cancelled. So did Cryptic Rage. Guild of Awesome is for the future. Brotherhood of Anarchy already started and ended a long time ago.

I like to make premades, but I tend to cancel them when I get a better idea. AweShock will happen fo sho, though, because I like it. :p

DeletedUser

hehe AweSpam :p -Spyder- if you cancel this Im taking charge (wink)

DeletedUser

I was wondering what the alliance cap would be on the server we join...

DeletedUser

dunno but we have 20-25 members joining from here so we're good.

DeletedUser27023

He said 40 is the cap... 20 from here... and 20 ingame....

DeletedUser

no I meant the servers' maximum alliance cap. I guess it wont matter to us because whatever it is, we will still be only 40.

DeletedUser

New world set to be released!!! Lets hope it conforms to what we need!

DeletedUser

Yes C'mon Alisonia do my wish. Do it a world with these setting that we prefer so we finally join.

DeletedUser15100

I was tempting to join a Premade such as this one, But I will be looking to join a Core Alliance. Anyway Good Luck.

DeletedUser

so anybody know the speeds yet? I want the fastest made on Grepolis ever (besides the speed world)

something with like 5/5/5 speed and I think it might be possible. They have named it marathon after all right?

DeletedUser

If you're not joking, I don't think it can... Pretty sure it only goes to 3. And it's named after the city state marathon, which turned the tide for Athens, against the Persians (Battle of Marathon). You might know that already though.

Last edited by a moderator: