AweShock

• Thread starter DeletedUser18825
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Conquest takes more skill, but imo, if your a good player you should be able to play both.

DeletedUser

i'd rather revolt more stragety

Revolt is clearing a city then waiting 12 hours then sending a CS. While conquest needs you to time attacks and defense and hold a siege for 12 hours that's strategy not revolt.

DeletedUser

I'd say Revolt takes more skill, however they are obviously both strategy..........

DeletedUser

Difference is conquest means no sleep. So basically if it's conquest I'll play until I get conquered. I won't do any conquering unless it's an easy target or ghosts :p

I can play both, no problem. I've done it in the Hero World(beta) and Athens. Sucked both times.

DeletedUser

Hey you were a 24Fer???? Nice to see you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will join if the conditions are like you have. I prefer Revolt, but i can do conquest. I will not disclose my in-game name at the moment, but i will join when it starts and I will message you telling you my in-game name

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

Ok. We have 7 open spots left.

Whatever the next Speed 2+ world is, we are joining, whether it is conquest or revolt. If you are not used to the type that we join, we can teach you easily, so just give it a shot.

DeletedUser

Ohhhhhhhh I was thinking of joining and sending you invites....We will be close to each other :p (well this isn't the main reason though).

DeletedUser

Could I potentially join this?

If Ephesus does not require my full attention by the time that this 'utopian' world is created.

I'm not saying that I will be 100% sure that I will be able to join, but I would say that I want to join, and am hoping to be able to join.

DeletedUser

Wow this team is getting better and better. Hope everyone get's the coming world seriously because this team has the talent and has promise. Slobo message me your skype name so I add you, Wavebreaker welcome if you have skype message me your name, Ageofmyths if you have skype or can get one please do and give me your name.

DeletedUser18825

Yep we've got a great team. A few more players until we have 20. I think that I'll accept a few more than 20 to make up for people that might not join. :)